GDT: Pens vs Blue Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Sorry Mr. Gruden, you played a good game against one of the top team in the East, but I have an old,washed up and useless veteran I have to play. Enjoy the nachos and have a good one in WBS.

yours,
Mike Sullivan
So glad Sullivan is going to be leading us in our future incorporation of young players lol

Reactions: Rave7215

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
Sorry Mr. Gruden, you played a good game against one of the top team in the East, but I have an old,washed up and useless veteran I have to play. Enjoy the nachos and have a good one in WBS.

yours,
Mike Sullivan
I wonder why younger players will not re-sign in Pittsburgh. Sully has to Sully. God if Dubas re-signs Carter for another year. :banghead:

Reactions: Gurglesons

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Get 58 off the ice when 87 is on the ice. All he will do is look for the stupid redirects and we just lose possession

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
Honest question: why is there a need of playing Carter after the 4th line played so well against CAR? Veteran presence my ass! It didn't work for two years in a row
That's why so many penguins fans want Carter, Hawkins, Nieto and Accari gone after this season. If not Sully will be Sully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad