Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
diAc63C.gif

GilbertSeinfeld

Mar 4, 2024
Sit the f*** down Jarry, Neds got this shit.

Now my heart rate and BP get to fluctuate wondering if Carter will play over Gruden or Poulin.

Also secretly hoping for Nylander to torch us.
He missed the Jackets last game with an injury, but he's DTD, so he might play tonight.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Sit the f*** down Jarry, Neds got this shit.

Now my heart rate and BP get to fluctuate wondering if Carter will play over Gruden or Poulin.

Also secretly hoping for Nylander to torch us.
He's been sick or hurt or both or something. He's not in today's projected lines so I wouldn't count on it.

Nonetheless I found the sentiment funny because we're hoping the same/opposite for Bemstrom. Specifically if he could score 5 goals tonight to get to the 6-goal mark re: the draft pick.

I don't think there's a CBJ fan alive that thinks the Jackets have any chance of competing in tonight's game, let alone winning it.

Reactions: Gurglesons

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
He's been sick or hurt or both or something. He's not in today's projected lines so I wouldn't count on it.

Nonetheless I found the sentiment funny because we're hoping the same/opposite for Bemstrom. Specifically if he could score 5 goals tonight to get to the 6-goal mark re: the draft pick.

I don't think there's a CBJ fan alive that thinks the Jackets have any chance of competing in tonight's game, let alone winning it.
The Pens are a .507 team. Overestimate them at your own peril.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

So CBJ fans are delusional as usual :P

• Haha
Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
The Pens are a .507 team. Overestimate them at your own peril.
Understood. But the Jackets are a bottom feeder playing out the string in a disaster of a season and that's before you remember that the Pens -Jackets relationship is like the big brother who just stands there with his hand on his little brother's forehead while the little brother swings away madly while hitting nothing.

Anyway, if the Jackets could give themselves a chance in one of these next two games I'd rather it be Saturday when I'll be at the game. (After a quick Friday-Saturday overnight in Pittsburgh to attend to some family business.)

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Reactions: Zbynek

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This is why I'm always a little perplexed when I read:

The Penguins are wasting all-star performances from Jarry! The goaltending is not a problem!

Kick the 24 pick to SJS, trade out Jarry, Pettersson, Smith, and Rakell. Let's get the party started.
Hopefully those comments were from the first half of the season lol

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia

The Penguins are wasting all-star performances from Jarry! The goaltending is not a problem!

Kick the 24 pick to SJS, trade out Jarry, Pettersson, Smith, and Rakell. Let's get the party started.
He was doing much better and has fallen off. People still going off outdated narratives.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Well either we win enough games to give our pick to SJ or we don't and get a shot at Macklin. Win/win as far as I'm concerned. I'm ok with either scenario.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I’m at the point where I sort of just want to win enough games and give the pick away that way it’s not hanging over our heads anymore. Just get it over with.
Kinda torn on whether this will actually happen. Our April schedule is brutal so even if this team tries they might lose most of those games.

But we do have this b2b against Columbus obviously.

Zbynek

Jarry friggin sucks dude
Jun 6, 2011
Madrid, Spain

Lol
Love that article title. Comments section is a sad affair of Pittsburgh sports fans though.

"We just don't have a good team in front of him" says the same fan that sees this happen, every single March like clockwork, for Jarry's entire career as a Penguin

Reactions: Andy99

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida

They're as cringe as Getzoff's analysis of what a big/huge hit is.

Honorable mention to his tire pumping of Graves / shot blocking.

But yeah, no clue what the takes are about how Jarry has kept this team in it (at what point were we ever in it?) or how we owe so much to him.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Love that article title. Comments section is a sad affair of Pittsburgh sports fans though.

"We just don't have a good team in front of him" says the same fan that sees this happen, every single March like clockwork, for Jarry's entire career as a Penguin
To be fair, he played behind a completely different team back in November and December.

Oh wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad