Confirmed with Link: Pens sign Eric Fehr (3 years, $2M per)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drpepper

Dec 10, 2013
Only thing I worry about is footspeed and his place on the roster with Fehr back. Is a 4th line of Sundqvist-Bonino-Bennett quick enough to work?

No. There shouldn't be a line with any of those three or Plotnikov. Kunitz, Dupuis and Fehr will need to be spread out so not all the poor skaters are all on one line.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
No. There shouldn't be a line with any of those three or Plotnikov. Kunitz, Dupuis and Fehr will need to be spread out so not all the poor skaters are all on one line.

If they're committed to letting everyone earn their spot and playing the bottom six pretty evenly, I'd go with Kunitz-Bonino-Bennett and Sundqvist-Fehr-Dupuis. Assuming Plotnikov is outplaying Kunitz, of course.

Kunitz could complement Beau well in a lesser role. And Sundqvist can get experience in more of a shutdown role. He can slide to center if Fehr gets hurt and/or before he's back without disrupting the other lines too much.

Pete Gas

Jul 10, 2012
Insufferable boredom? Poor reading habits? Bad judge of media? It's hard to nail down one answer but I'll go with those three or some combination.

:handclap: Haha yea I agree. I don't think since they been around has the insider ever been right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad