Recalled/Assigned: Pens ship Andrew Ebbett To Wilkes-Barre/Siberia

penguins2946*

I'm guessing that means Comeau is good to go for tomorrow? Pens only have 12 forwards now with no one coming back. OR MAYBE A TRADE???????? No, probably just Comeau.

Michael8771*

I don't think Comeau will be ready for at least another week TBH.

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
Kunitz - Crosby - Perron
Bennett - Sutter - Hornqvist
Spaling - Lapierre - Downie
Sill - Arcobello - Adams

yay

Wolf Without a Howl

97% Mumps Free
Jan 25, 2013
Cant wait for Sill-Lapierre-Adams when Geno and Comeau come back -_-

Well if Geno and Comeau come back that knocks two guys out, so one of Sill/Adams should sit as well I'm thinking

Spaling-Lapierre-Sill/Adams

EDIT: although there is rumblings about Geno liking Spaling on his line, but the point still stands that we won't have enough spots for Sill AND Adams to be in the lineup.

Michael8771*

People are more upset about Kunitz playing with Sid than Sill and Adams even dressing? Really?

Wolf Without a Howl

97% Mumps Free
Jan 25, 2013
No they'll just scratch Bennett I'm sure.

But Sutter-Bennett is such an elite duo they couldn't possibly take away our BEST CENTER'S winger.

But seriously I will cry if Bennett legimitely sits long term in favor of the worst players in the league.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Except for the fact that Kunitz is still glued to Crosby.

Kunitz is in the dog house for supposedly dogging it, ala Orpik when he got "tenured" here. He could be done, but I personally still think he can have some good years left.Occasionally it just gets time for a change of scenery for a player or coach to be effective..

As for the 4th line... one of those guys can stay on a team and not be a total detriment to it, but having a fourth line devoid of ability outside its own zone is a foolish move that this team cannot get past. if you have the choice between replacing kunitz or an Adams and sill, im not sure which is better, I guess getting an upgrade on Kunitzs could push one good player down a line and thus one of them out... so maybe that is the play

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Yes.

As bad as our flotsam and jetsam has been... Glass has been on the order of two to three times worse. John Scott is a running joke. Though one that a disturbing amount of people around here seems to take seriously.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad