Recalled/Assigned: Pens re-assign Robert F Farnham to WBS

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Does that mean Horny is close to coming back? Or that they only want 1 extra forward with Goc only being sick?

I don't think H is close to coming back. Goc will be back Saturday, Ebbett will sit and Craig Adams I and Craig Adams II will be in the lineup.

Ally22

Jul 3, 2013
What the ****??? :shakehead And yet Adams, Sill and Ebbett are still on the team.

Malkin112*

yep stupid decision. Farnham's ability to draw penalties is very important

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
You guys were calling me crazy for saying he would be sent down soon :laugh:

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
He will be back. Do not panic. WBS has ****** depth as it is with all the injuries. I want to see Leblond get called-up some point during the season as well. I think he has earned getting a look.

Farnham - Sill - Leblond

That was a fun line to watch during the preseason. Not talented, but created so much havoc when they were on the ice together.

penguins2946*

Nothing says "asset to our team" better than a demotion

joeyjake5

Feb 23, 2014
This says the team make-up is made in training camp. When Comeua and Horny are ready to return, Rust and Ebbert go to W-B. And Adams, Sill and Scuds remain, all three must have been fantastic in training camp.

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
for Sill and Goc, so close enough

I guess they add up to Kessel on the scales.

Thanks for popping my bubble. I wanted a tiny bit of daydreaming on this frigid Thursday in the office with my neighbor in the cube next to me listening to The Fan at just a high enough volume that I can hear it, but quiet enough that I'm the jackhole if i ask for her to turn it down... and I left my headphone at home. What a cruddy day so far.

What I'm really trying to say is that I need a hug.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2010
Mother Base
Mother****er

e56a3.gif%20

Nothing says "asset to our team" better than a demotion

Exactly, I don't get it.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
You kind of saw this move coming after Farnham was a healthy scratch recently, it sucks, i guess JR and MJ just didn't see what we see in Farnham.

We got games coming up against the NYI Flyers and NYR, it would of been nice to have Farnham in for those games.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
You kind of saw this move coming after Farnham was a healthy scratch recently, it sucks, i guess JR and MJ just didn't see what we see in Farnham.

We got games coming up against the NYI Flyers and NYR, it would of been nice to have Farnham in for those games.

MJ said all the right things about Farnham. Talked about his energy, speed, and ability to draw penalties.

The only positive spin I can put on this is not wanting to risk losing Sill or Ebbett to waivers.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009

Thanks for popping my bubble. I wanted a tiny bit of daydreaming on this frigid Thursday in the office with my neighbor in the cube next to me listening to The Fan at just a high enough volume that I can hear it, but quiet enough that I'm the jackhole if i ask for her to turn it down... and I left my headphone at home. What a cruddy day so far.

there's no hug emote. Have a :wedgie: instead.

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
MJ said all the right things about Farnham. Talked about his energy, speed, and ability to draw penalties.

The only positive spin I can put on this is not wanting to risk losing Sill or Ebbett to waivers.

They could always expose Adams to waivers.... I know, I know, wishful thinking, bizzaro world and all that

there's no hug emote. Have a :wedgie: instead.

That's good enough. Much obliged.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa

Well at least you get to hear the Fan's insightful take on the Pens game... :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad