GDT: Pens Playoff Push: Hold on to your butts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
You see, those are exactly why they had so many turnovers. They did press, and turnovers in the worst places.

I definitely don't think anyone could accuse this team of being very aggressive with the puck this year but whatever. Like I said you're entitled to your opinion. Sure looked to me like this team was largely pushing the puck up and down the walls, chipping and chasing (badly) and taking lame point shots with no traffic.

Who was turning the puck over a lot, you reckon? Or do I already know the answer, here.

EDIT: The Penguins were right in the middle of the pack... leaning slightly towards the good end of things... when it comes to turnovers. So I guess I just don't see it as a big deal. Not in the face of everything else.

Last edited:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
TaylorHaase.jpg

Taylor Haase​

2:45 PM - APRIL 17, 2024
Pleased to announce that the soft serve machine in the press box is functional tonight.

Plop it behind the bench….

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I definitely don't think anyone could accuse this team of being very aggressive with the puck this year but whatever. Like I said you're entitled to your opinion. Sure looked to me like this team was largely pushing the puck up and down the walls, chipping and chasing (badly) and taking lame point shots with no traffic.

Who was turning the puck over a lot, you reckon? Or do I already know the answer, here.

EDIT: The Penguins were right in the middle of the pack... leaning slightly towards the good end of things... when it comes to turnovers. So I guess I just don't see it as a big deal. Not in the face of everything else.

Karlsson, Geno and the like. Like I said, in the common areas, blue lines where they are headed north, bad line changes and in their own zone. The amount of times it was done on the PP for shorty's.

I don't know how anyone can miss the amount of turnovers this team makes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad