Line Combos: Pens line up and roster talk

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
*** Lets keep the trade talk to the trade threads. Day to day line up and roster talk here please ***

giphy.gif

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Bonino and Kulikov week to week so soon after the team? Re-sign them, Ron, they proved to be bona fide Penguins so quickly!

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
So Poehling out in regular jersey for the skate but not in line rushes so probably still not playing…Kulikov absent…

Well at least he's got the defense correct.

And I'd rather have Archi in vs do-nothing Heinen on the 4th

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I've ragged on Carter more than just about anyone else on here, but I will say the guy has played quite well in the playoffs while he has been here.

Maybe he has another gear that he can get to again this year in the playoffs. Let's f***ing hope so, because he's not coming out of the lineup lol.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Pens finally destroyed by injuries. Guess maybe they’ll be good again now
Yeah watch them go on a heater now.

That said this is baaaaad. The only thing worse than Pettersson getting injured would be Crosby or Malkin going down. That injury is that devastating to us.

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Pens finally destroyed by injuries. Guess maybe they’ll be good again now

ahhh no, unfortunately lol…that was our best D man this year being put on LTIR lol

also, didn’t many of us say that the Rangers would extract another injury to our blueline before this series was done lol

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Maybe now the forwards will start playing defense? Where is Disco Dan when you need him?

really? You want to rely on 35 year old Sid and 36 year old Geno to play even more defense when they’ve played all the games this season at nearly 20 min a night? Not going to happen. Carter? He can’t lol…the only person who we can rightfully say has more to give is Rust lol, maybe Jake but he’s been beat up too

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Not only will we miss the playoffs but Sullisma will have a convenient excuse - "It wasn't me, guys, it was injuries!".
Ya cause the Panthers and Islanders aren't dealing with some as well and for much longer than us. Seriously they better fire his ass, oh and Hextall too!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad