GDT: Pens @ Devils 7 PM Because it's on the Schedule

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
You will teach them better manners and friendly relationships. May be this is what they need too.
My wife woukd scare the crap out of the refs. NJ would win every game. All I’d have to do is tell the married ones my wife offers free consults to their wives if things don’t go NJ’s way. Beyond that I have a competent few assistants that do what makes sense. Easy peasy.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
It's all jokes till Pittsburgh lands Celebrini but self loathing aside, idk how/why this Devils team consistently murders Pittsburgh the past decade

Reactions: NjDevsRR

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
My wife woukd scare the crap out of the refs. NJ would win every game. All I’d have to do is tell the married ones my wife offers free consults to their wives if things don’t go NJ’s way. Beyond that I have a competent few assistants that do what makes sense. Easy peasy.
That's good there is a language barrier between your and my wife.

Reactions: My3Sons

Marv4Life

Mar 5, 2006
Minnesota
Jake Allen,
GI2ipghXoAAwdjs.jpeg

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Way to play. Bratt had a fantastic game and his bounce pass was sublime. Lots of good little plays all over the ice from Dawson "John Wick" Mercer, Palat, Meier, Bratt, Luke was nasty!, DeSimone (really??? realy), and Nosek. Nosek found a gear!

Great game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad