GDT: Pens @ Caps | 11/9/22 | 7:30p ET | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Trash team.. only team in the league that can consistently get scored on in empty net situations. If you're playing the caps and have a 6 on 5 situation, we'd get scored on guaranteed.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Why even pull the goalie? Pens were putting on a clinic in our end, we were exhausted and totally out of sync. Next time just take the 3-1 loss and call it a day.

Kuz sucked tonight. No battle, no playmaking, no nothing

Last edited:
Reactions: Fred22406Capsfan

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Why even pull the goalie? Pens were putting on a clinic, we were exhausted and totally out of sync. Next time take the 3-1 loss and call it a day.

Kuz sucked tonight. No battle, no playmaking, no nothing
I thought Strome was pretty invisible as well.

Reactions: troyerlaw

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Well that was expectedly pathetic all around but disappointing given you’d hope the Edmonton game would give them a little momentum and swagger. Keumper was next level bad tonight — I had flashbacks of Sammy. Losers of five of their last six including to Arizona at home and Pittsburgh at home who had lost seven straight. They have no ability to score or even consistently generate decent looks at even strength.

They’re fading fast. The Metro is a dogfight and they look like the 6th best team, at best. They’re not good enough to overcome the injuries although the injuries may just be a convenient excuse for a group that probably just doesn’t measure up any more. Not a bad year to suck if you’re going to suck… I would just prefer that BMac doesn’t make a panic move because what ails this team isn’t going to be solved with one trade.

I do like Milano and Strome though.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Can't dress NAK next game when you can't score for the life of you 5v5. Just not what's needed. If you're not going to err on the side of some offense 5v5 now when are you really? Just obliviousness.

Reactions: Rayquaza64

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Can't dress NAK next game when you can't score for the life of you 5v5. Just not what's needed. If you're not going to err on the side of some offense 5v5 now when are you really? Just obliviousness.
I guess, but he brings more speed and energy and hitting than most of team, and seems like a perfect fit for 4th line. I’d scratch or trade Eller and let CMM or Protas play C. I’d also love to see Snively in lineup. Quick, creative, offense- minded. With guys like him,Milano, NAK we dont look quite so old and slow

Reactions: YippieKaey

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
I guess, but he brings more speed and energy and hitting than most of team, and seems like a perfect fit for 4th line. I’d scratch or trade Eller and let CMM or Protas play C. I’d also love to see Snively in lineup. Quick, creative, offense- minded. With guys like him,Milano, NAK we dont look quite so old and slow
They desperately need some skill, though. I get the energy angle but that's not so much the issue. Not in full. It's poise and ability on the puck to a larger extent. Doubling down on the energy/grit side of things is redundant.

They're putting two bodies essentially into the top nine over CMM/Snively. There is zero faith in their capacity to develop much of anything. Utterly unimaginative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad