GDT: Pens at Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
If the Pens miss the playoffs I'm certain Bettman gifts them Bedard.

SoupNazi

Feb 6, 2010
These f***ing ESPN announcers are openly rooting for the Pens.

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
You would never see me say this but this time I hope the penguins beat us. I want them to be in the playoffs so the Islanders pick is in the top 16 and it would also guarantee Bettman can't gift them yet another generational talent.

Reactions: Unfriendly Ghost

SoupNazi

Feb 6, 2010
I asked ChatGPT to write me a post about today's game and got this:

The Red Wings played an incredible game today, and I just wanted to take a moment to discuss it.

Right from the opening faceoff, the Wings were firing on all cylinders. They dominated the possession game, controlled the tempo, and never let up on the pressure.

It was a complete team effort, but there were definitely some standout performances. Dylan Larkin had an incredible game, scoring a goal and adding two assists. His speed and skill were on full display, and he was a constant thorn in the side of the opposition.

But it wasn't just Larkin who shone today. The entire team played with a sense of urgency and determination that was truly inspiring. The defense was rock solid, and the goaltending was outstanding.

And let's not forget about the special teams. The Wings' power play was firing on all cylinders, and they were able to convert on several key opportunities. The penalty kill was just as impressive, shutting down the opposing team's power play and not giving them any room to breathe.

All in all, it was a fantastic game for the Red Wings.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Berggren is wasted playing with scrubs and being centered by Czarnik or Veleno for 80% of the season. Id love to see a Ras-Kasper-Berggren 3rd line next year.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I feel like an ESPN/ABC has a 15 year old that's "good with audio and even has recorded a song in the basement using some old stereo stuff, which is kind of neat" and then hired them to do the game audio.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I asked ChatGPT to write me a post about today's game and got this:

The Red Wings played an incredible game today, and I just wanted to take a moment to discuss it.

Right from the opening faceoff, the Wings were firing on all cylinders. They dominated the possession game, controlled the tempo, and never let up on the pressure.

It was a complete team effort, but there were definitely some standout performances. Dylan Larkin had an incredible game, scoring a goal and adding two assists. His speed and skill were on full display, and he was a constant thorn in the side of the opposition.

But it wasn't just Larkin who shone today. The entire team played with a sense of urgency and determination that was truly inspiring. The defense was rock solid, and the goaltending was outstanding.

And let's not forget about the special teams. The Wings' power play was firing on all cylinders, and they were able to convert on several key opportunities. The penalty kill was just as impressive, shutting down the opposing team's power play and not giving them any room to breathe.

All in all, it was a fantastic game for the Red Wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad