GDT: Pens at Wings | March 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarlicbreadTB

Apr 16, 2015
Meh. The season is almost over we got nothing to play for so Pens coming back doesnt mean a whole lot. Sucks for the people in attendance though.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Wow. Must have said the same thing as JT Realmuto in that baseball game the other day

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Lalonde was treally giving it to em . Ripping all kinda of new ones. His blood was totally boiling hard and that blood pressure...... my goodness. It was high.

Lalonde had that vein popping off his bold head there when he was wanting to bite that official nose like lecter

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
I love the emotion from Lalonde. I've been saying all year that he needs to show more passion. What an atrocious freebie for the Pens. The league has to do what it can to get them in the Playoffs.
The NHL has to address the many problems of NHL referee's and how inconsistent they're and how interpret the rule book. Wings got screwed by poor officiating in the 2009 Stanley Cup to the Pens. Things haven't changed in that regard.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
Lol Larkin literally punches a guy who's simultaneously cross checking him, gets the only penalty.

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
Larkin did not exactly what like 3 guys have done to Mo recently, repeatedly, and none of those guys got roughing penalties.
Larkin obviously does not get any respect from league the and the officiating. This seems to be a trend. The Rodney Dangerfield of the Red Wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad