Post-Game Talk: Pens am score vs CBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
Guarantee Sullivan has been banging the drum to re-sign Carter this summer lol…that’s probably why Dubas brought it up as a wait and see…the coach is a moron…we escaped with a win against a bad CBJ team playing Carter over Puusty on PP2 and over PoolParty on L3 even…this is Bylsma’s Craig Adams, only worse
Great playing Geno (and L2).

I like St. Ivany quite a bit.

This infusion of youth was made way too late. Dubas sat on his hands all year while the penguins floundered, inexcusable.

At this point to even have a shot they'd have to win 9 of 10 games. Most likely all 10.

How many more goals for Geno to hit 500? 8-9?

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Watched the game because of youth and bad enough opponent. Was nice to see 4-5 Geno slappers and two goals, shame he didn't get the HT. Sid with some questionable plays but 2 points. Ned was solid. More odd-man rushes against than I could count, but that's Sully hockey.
Did you watch for Jeff Carter???

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
This may well have been the first game in NHL history where one team had more odd-man rushes than shots.

Great to see Geno scoring in front of his parents. And I hope they had some words to say about Sully for putting Carter to preserve the lead on an empty net instead rather than give Geno a chance for a hat-trick.

Despite the two PP goals I see that we have quickly taught Bunting not to bother screening the goalie much because we hate scoring dirty goals with the top unit.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Geno said that was the first game his parents have seen like since 2018/2019. Sad but I'm happy Geno had a really good game for them. As he said, they should have come in October.

This may well have been the first game in NHL history where one team had more odd-man rushes than shots.

Great to see Geno scoring in front of his parents. And I hope they had some words to say about Sully for putting Carter to preserve the lead on an empty net instead rather than give Geno a chance for a hat-trick.

Despite the two PP goals I see that we have quickly taught Bunting not to bother screening the goalie much because we hate scoring dirty goals with the top unit.
We won the game because CBJ suck. Never interrupt your enemy when they are in the midst of making a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad