GDT: Penguins visit Ducks 7:30PM Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Not like Gibson has played Pittsburgh 100 times. Bruce gave him several chances not after his first bad appearance give Gibby the good ol` ''HE CAN`T PLAY HERE EVER AGAIN''.

Or maybe I`m wrong. Can someone dig this statistics up? Would be interesting to see also if Gibby has played them in HC. I think it might be his relatives and friends factor getting in his head in Pittsburgh. Hopefully he can stand on his head tonight because we will surely need it. They are a hell of a team.

Side note: Bones and Hags are having low starts

PCDiesel

Jun 17, 2011
Boston, MA
Not like Gibson has played Pittsburgh 100 times. Bruce gave him several chances not after his first bad appearance give Gibby the good ol` ''HE CAN`T PLAY HERE EVER AGAIN''.

Or maybe I`m wrong. Can someone dig this statistics up? Would be interesting to see also if Gibby has played them in HC. I think it might be his relatives and friends factor getting in his head in Pittsburgh. Hopefully he can stand on his head tonight because we will surely need it. They are a hell of a team.

Side note: Bones and Hags are having low starts

He played against Pitt at HC and I think it was 2-1 pens

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Damn pits fans think since gibby is in net for us, Its automatic hat trick for Sid lol. And they think we are a cakewalk and they should steamroll us.

Way to over exaggerate. On a quick count I saw 2 who were saying something like this and the one about Gibby/Sid seemed sarcastic to me. The other pointed out on 3 F`s who are not an NHL players. He is not that far from truth, actually.

But funny enough we have scored more and allowed less than than Pittsburgh this season. In any case, I`m a bit worried if we can get any points tonight

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
He played against Pitt at HC and I think it was 2-1 pens

That doesn`t look nearly as bad if true

EDIT:
He played full game vs Pittburgh at Honda Center on December 6th, 2015. He got a win and allowed one goal on 24 shots.
Now this isn`t bad isn`t it?

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Hope Kase plays, he's got speed and skill just needs to make sure to keep his head up and look around. He plays very similar to Palat.

heffbe

Mar 4, 2014
Carolina
I think Kase is in tonight per ducks

Speaking of Kase, there's a good chance the 20-year-old makes his NHL debut tonight. ----
"I'm not afraid to put a young player in a situation where I think his strengths are," said Carlyle. "When you describe Kase, he's played very well in San Diego. He's an offensive player, so why would I put him on the fourth line?"

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I think Kase is in tonight per ducks

That`s what I thought before. I think he has a chance on the 3d line.

Sgarbossa is a center and albeit played good when had a chance, here`s my preffered lineup with Kase in

Rakell-Getzlaf-Perry
Cogliano-Kesler-Silfverberg
Garbutt-Vermette-Kase
Cramarossa-Wagner-Boll

Would be cool to give Kase the cup of coffee.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
In 3 career games against Pittsburgh, Gibson is 1-2 with a SV% of .862 and a GAA of 4.68. Second night of a B2B as well, so we'll see how this plays out.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
In 3 career games against Pittsburgh, Gibson is 1-2 with a SV% of .862 and a GAA of 4.68. Second night of a B2B as well, so we'll see how this plays out.

he was bad 2 times in Pittsburgh but had a solid performance in his only game @HC. I think it is just a ''pattern'' (2 games samples size) of him being too amped up playing IN his hometown

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
What are the odds that Kase gets a shot with Perry and Getz?

I personally think it will be...

Garbutt / Getz / Perry
Vermette / Rakell / Kase

...though

PhoenyX

Dec 13, 2009
Toronto
Pretty sure we always get blown out by the Pens, except for one game maybe last year? Either way, I'll be happy if we manage to get a single point tonight.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Gibby's on a roll so I'm predicting...

i-VW2RKKM.jpg

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
What are the odds that Kase gets a shot with Perry and Getz?

I personally think it will be...

Garbutt / Getz / Perry
Vermette / Rakell / Kase

...though

With Ritchie out I guess a kase could be made about him getting that spot.

Meh..

Theridion

May 11, 2002
Orange, CA
Gilbert got a hearing with DPOS for his wonderful hit.

The hit was borderline. But being routed and delivering that hit smells of gilbert taking advantage to send a message. He could have held up.

I guess we will be again saying a duck doesnt look the same after a concussion....

ChaseANA

Apr 12, 2015
Best thing Kase can do is keep his head up tonight. He gets rocked a TON down in SD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad