Not open for further replies.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
No Malkin is nice for our win streak.

Will be nice to watch Barkov v Crosby.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Pitt plays in Tampa tonight, so it may actually be a battle of 5 game winning streaks tomorrow.

Or they could lose and it'll just be our streak on the line.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Malkin or not, Crosby is on fire right now and if we take too many penalties, we could lose. No reason not to win this game though with how we're playing and Pitt on second night of B2B.

Our special teams are over 100% combined. That's a very strong sign of a playoff team.

PP: 17.7
PK: 83.4

101.1!

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Malkin or not, Crosby is on fire right now and if we take too many penalties, we could lose. No reason not to win this game though with how we're playing and Pitt on second night of B2B.

Our special teams are over 100% combined. That's a very strong sign of a playoff team.

PP: 17.7
PK: 83.4

101.1!

Yup.

Special teams index. A favorite of mine. Very underrated imo.

BravePackCats27

Jun 19, 2014
Anyone else think Bjugs is still being affected by either the migraines or his back? Doesn't seem as physical as he normally is, he isn't driving to the net, seems to be playing on the perimeter for the most part and not aggressive at all.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Anyone else think Bjugs is still being affected by either the migraines or his back? Doesn't seem as physical as he normally is, he isn't driving to the net, seems to be playing on the perimeter for the most part and not aggressive at all.

I don't.

He is the main threat on that line.

hard to get open ice when everyone keys in on him. He doesn't have someone to eat up some ice for him.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008

Yea, I don't think he's close to 100% at all.

Still finds a way to get 1 or 2 decent scoring chance, but outside of that, he's a 6'6 ghost.

Puma, maybe, but he seems to be less aggressive post injury.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Yea, I don't think he's close to 100% at all.

Still finds a way to get 1 or 2 decent scoring chance, but outside of that, he's a 6'6 ghost.

Puma, maybe, but he seems to be less aggressive post injury.

Hmm but he has always been on and off in that regard.

Plus, that line doesnt possess the puck much imo.

a lot of his energy goes to chasing the puck.

BravePackCats27

Jun 19, 2014
Hmm but he has always been on and off in that regard.

Plus, that line doesnt possess the puck much imo.

a lot of his energy goes to chasing the puck.

Yeah I guess that's true in some regard. He's a Top 6 Center playing in the bottom 6 with others of that skillset. The line doesn't possess the puck much and he's basically trying to do it on his own for the most part for most of the shift. DT needs to add a top 6 winger to his line for some help.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Bjugy is ok, but could be better. I prefer him though being there in case HBJ or Tro lines get cold.

Nice to see that Petro, Huby, Guds and Tro did the shooting homework Ek gave them befor leaving for the allstar weekend :sarcasm:

Although not a Pirri fan, I am happy that he contributes (when he feels like it) giving us a lot more depth. You can say what you want since he doesn't hit, defend or skate well, but he gets something done at least once a game

Btw Scott Cullen of TSN said that we have horrible depth so we need to be active before the TDL... Do the Canadian journalists watch us AT ALL??

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Bjugy is ok, but could be better. I prefer him though being there in case HBJ or Tro lines get cold.

Nice to see that Petro, Huby, Guds and Tro did the shooting homework Ek gave them befor leaving for the allstar weekend :sarcasm:

Although not a Pirri fan, I am happy that he contributes (when he feels like it) giving us a lot more depth. You can say what you want since he doesn't hit, defend or skate well, but he gets something done at least once a game

Btw Scott Cullen of TSN said that we have horrible depth so we need to be active before the TDL... Do the Canadian journalists watch us AT ALL??

To be fair, he said "Shaky"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad