Post-Game Talk: Penguins @ Flames, 8:00 MT on CBC, SN : TJ Brodie Appreciation Thread

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Dont we have a really good record with the stank jerseys?

We only really had a bad record with them the year they were introduced. We only won one game that year, I believe. One game we were scheduled to wear them and Hartley had them wear the retros instead because of the horrible win record with them :laugh:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Wow. This was exactly the game we needed to have here. A nice, comfortable win where we were the better team start to finish and buried almost all our chances. Stats from tonight are a treat for the eyes. I only got to watch the first half, but I loved what I saw.

Also, I had 3 assists in my team's 4-3 win tonight while playing D. Good night all around. :D

bWo*

Wow. This was exactly the game we needed to have here. A nice, comfortable win where we were the better team start to finish and buried almost all our chances. Stats from tonight are a treat for the eyes. I only got to watch the first half, but I loved what I saw.

Also, I had 3 assists in my team's 4-3 win tonight while playing D. Good night all around. :D

Why you gotta gloss over the fact the 4 goals were own goals? :sarcasm:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Why you gotta gloss over the fact the 4 goals were own goals? :sarcasm:

Thought you were talking about the Flames for a second. :laugh:

One really nice cross-crease slap-pass on the PP, one simple outlet pass (after a good takeaway), and another nice play to set up a guy for an empty net. 'Twas nice, to be sure. As a beginner, this was a monster performance for me.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica

One really nice cross-crease slap-pass on the PP, one simple outlet pass (after a good takeaway), and another nice play to set up a guy for an empty net. 'Twas nice, to be sure. As a beginner, this was a monster performance for me.

wow they put you on the PP. your team must be really hurting for players :sarcasm:

bWo*

Total performance is a B- cuz you didn't do 3 dekes in the offensive zone

bWo*

:laugh:

No, I did the wrong three dekes. Had to do a jump deke.

Anyway, what a great game for the Flames. All the good guys got points.

Ya, it's a big confidence boost when you can rag doll these punks the way we did. Hopefully we can carry this down the road

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
Just had a quick read of the Penguins pgt. Needless to say the flames didn't get any credit for a decent performance but I just want to thank all of you for being the joyous positive people that you are. (Even 100) after reading that thread you'd think they'd accept a second round pick for Crosby.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
Just had a quick read of the Penguins pgt. Needless to say the flames didn't get any credit for a decent performance but I just want to thank all of you for being the joyous positive people that you are. (Even 100) after reading that thread you'd think they'd accept a second round pick for Crosby.

And I'd rather use our 2nd to bring back Byron

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I'm one of the few people that hasn't been continually putting down our players, so why would you single me out? Hell I don't even know who the heck you are.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Was working so only just got to watch the replay.....

Bennett needs to banned, that goal was filthy, by god I don't think I will ever be clean again.

Also and maybe I saw things different to everyone else in the entire, except the ref on the Crosby holding call, but the impression I got from the call, was Crosby was pissed that Russell ran him into the boards and tried to drop him... and then listening to the commentators and then reading this thread and everyone's all like "Not sure what the penalty was for" and I'm all like "are you seeing the same thing as me?"

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I'm happy for Ramo, like I said in the other thread I expect him to go on a little bit of a run here. I don't think Ortio has any chance of passing him while Hiller is out, and when Joni comes back someone will need to go down.

Jun 16, 2015
I'm happy for Ramo, like I said in the other thread I expect him to go on a little bit of a run here. I don't think Ortio has any chance of passing him while Hiller is out, and when Joni comes back someone will need to go down.

it must be emotional to be dropped and then comeback with a 3-1 record.

Why did you send him down in the first place? Respect for RAMO :yo:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
it must be emotional to be dropped and then comeback with a 3-1 record.

Why did you send him down in the first place? Respect for RAMO :yo:

He was sent down because someone had to go and no one had siezed the starting job. Most on here feel that Ramo thrives when you ride him, well he's going to get that chance now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad