mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Really hoping to never see LJ in a Devils jersey again after this season

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Good on Thomson for earning himself another game.

Should be interesting to see him again. He reminds me a lot of the old school crash the net fourth liners. Hit everything that moves, go to the front of the net, and look for tips/rebounds. He had a pretty nice tip last game that the Devils almost scored on.

Sik02gt

Mar 4, 2013
not sure why I'm going to watch this one, I would prefer a better chance for the best possible draft position although I could never actually hope for the team to lose. the end is near and we will soon be put out of our misery.. I'm more than sure we will get blown out of the water tonight.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm surprised they didn't throw MAF at us, since we suck at offense and MAF isn't very good this year.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
not sure why I'm going to watch this one, I would prefer a better chance for the best possible draft position although I could never actually hope for the team to lose. the end is near and we will soon be put out of our misery.. I'm more than sure we will get blown out of the water tonight.

Not if Cory has a good game

But I expect we'll allow close to 40 shots, if not more than that. Which we've done every time we've played them this year.

Becuz Hynes (lack of) system.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Bennett with that nice backdoor reversal play and Noesen continues to rack up goals. I like these two for depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad