Prospect Info: Penguins #5 prospect

YeeYee

Mar 3, 2011
Illinois
Should Clendening be added? i think hes essentially the same situation as dumoulin, in terms of waiver eligibility and NHL games played.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Should Clendening be added? i think hes essentially the same situation as dumoulin, in terms of waiver eligibility and NHL games played.

According to bitter Vancouver fans who are trying to justify a bad trade, Clendening can barely skate without tripping over every couple of steps. So chances are he should be at the top of our prospect list.

Burgs

Sep 10, 2005
I consider Dumoulin still a prospect so Clendening is one, too. But right now Tiffels leads the pack for being the next one added.

jmelm

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Of all the prospects in the Pens' whole organization, the one for whom I think it's most important to have a breakthrough year is Josh Archibald. A year ago, he would easily be in our top 7/8 guys, and that's when we still had guys like DP, Despres, Harrington and KK in our prospect ranks. He really needs to bounce back in a big way. If he can, he's got very substantial upside.

rmartin65

Apr 7, 2011
Voted Wilson, but really, I think it is pretty tight between him, Rust and Simon.

Add... Byron? Damn the prospect pool looks pretty bleak.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad