Prospect Info: Penguins #10 prospect

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
So. This board once voted Hartzell as like our 6th best prospect or something. And Tangradi/Morrow as #1. Board rankings mean absolutely nothing, it's just a fun exercise / way to keep tabs on prospects.

Oh absolutely.

And you can say the same thing about the guys that do this professionally. Drafting players for a living. Same thing with them, and the hindsight of their picks. Except our lively doesn't depend on being right or wrong about these guys.

It's crapshoot trying to project a young hockey player.

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
I would like to take this brief moment of your time to congratulate JoeCool16 & Weide 'cause they voted for the giant mutant Russian.

If we keep this on he might get voted in before last place!

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Fordy, you like Zlobin. I haven't seen him play. Tell me what you like about him, I'm genuinely curious...

idk i just decided to. he's a clutch guy with a history back to junior of stepping up in the playoffs and supposedly working well with skill guys, he's maintained that in wbs. he'll probably never do anything but if by some miracle he works out i get to say i told you so

Fordy

May 28, 2008
i'm not some analysis guy. he's a skillful minded biscuit scorer and that'll show over time

steveg

Jul 8, 2012
Norman, OK
i'm not some analysis guy. he's a skillful minded biscuit scorer and that'll show over time

Fordy -- sounds good. And I hope you DO get the chance to say "I told you so." Then Pens are overdue at finding a top-6, skilled, "gem" with some scoring ability that ends up being a surprise from somewhere deep in the draft. I hope he turns out to be one; he does have that reputation of being "clutch" and seems to have carried a bit of it through to WBS, as you mentioned...

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad