Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
I voted for Blackwell, Philp and Zaitsev

Hoping the Hawks trade TJohnson, Beauvillier, Sanford, Tinordi and Megna

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
I think zaitsev might be as a 7th d so we do not have to play the young guys are there offside that or Megna on a 1 year deal. as long as are $1 mil

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I could handle Blackwell back on a one year deal playing on the fourth line. I’ll take Seney and gust back also for Rockford. Both wear letters down there and are productive

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
There’s been multiple articles on Blackwell about how he’s still injured but just playing through it at this point. I wouldn’t bother bringing someone like that back even if they do hustle.

EddieTheEagle

Sep 17, 2006
I'd like to see whatever we can trade first and foremost but I don't think we will.

So, I voted Blackwell and Beauvillier. I'd like to see Beauvillier have a full offseason with the club, get a better squad with him, and see if we can bump his numbers to dump next season. Assuming his price tag isn't stupid.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Beauvillier is the guy that intrigues me if something can be worked out. But if they can get like a 3rd for him, I'd just take that.

I think if they were gonna extend T. Johnson, it would have happened already. I don't think so. Would be great if someone falls for "he's a proven Stanley Cup champ and he is scoring goals, he can be of use" for the deadline, even if we know and everyone probably knows he sucks.

Reactions: EddieTheEagle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad