Pending RFAs

Which pending RFAs would you like to see Chicago to resign?

• Taylor Raddysh

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Lukas Reichel

Votes: 55 88.7%
  • Joey Anderson

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Boris Katchouk

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Cole Guttman

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • Mackenzie Entwistle

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Reese Johnson

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Mike Hardman

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Michal Teply

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Alex Vlasic

Votes: 62 100.0%
  • Isaak Phillips

Votes: 46 74.2%
  • Louis Crevier

Votes: 33 53.2%
  • Filip Roos

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Jaxson Stauber

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • none

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
I will be so mad if Raddysh gets qualified. His 20 goal season was the aberration. Plus he’s got arbitration rights. If you think Kurashev’s deal was gross, wait until you see what they give a 20 goal scorer (purely because of Patrick Kane)
Disagree. Raddysh value can only go up from here. Cap for these next two years doesnt matter. This year will even out the 20 goals. Hes got 11 points in 54 games. Hes not getting paid.

Reichel Raddysh Vlasic Guttman and Phillips for me. I wont be mad if some of the others get signed but all replaceable after these guys.

Pertti

Dec 1, 2019
Reichel, Anderson, Guttman, Johnson, Vlasic, Philips and Crevier.

Johnson over Katchouk because Reese drops clowes.

Reichel, Philips and Crevier because age.

Anderson because chemistry with Dickinson and Blackwell.

Guttman because last season.

Callidusblackhawk

Feb 15, 2012
Downers Grove, Illinois
I will be so mad if Raddysh gets qualified. His 20 goal season was the aberration. Plus he’s got arbitration rights. If you think Kurashev’s deal was gross, wait until you see what they give a 20 goal scorer (purely because of Patrick Kane)
Yeah I'm cool just not seeing Raddysh on the Hawks ever again after this season.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
What a collection of stiffs. Vlasic, Philips, Crevier, Reichel, Guttman for me. The rest of these guys have proven to be nothing more than AHL fodder, or shit 4th liners.

The votes for Reese Johnson and Entwistle are mind boggling.

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
Reichel and Vlasic.
If anyone else is interested in a two way deal, sure.

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
Reichel, Vlasic, Guttman, and Philips.

I can understand voting against Philps and Reichel, but 2 years is fine by me.
I can understand voting for Entwistle, Crevier and Anderson given KD's limited offseason history, but I wouldn't.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
I dunno why everyone is so eager to not qualify J. Anderson. I think if you re-signed him and put him on waivers, he's probably getting claimed this time (I know he's cleared multiple times but I think he's improved his standing this season). He's not a threat to get a weird award from a drunk arbitrator either and will likely sign a cheap deal as I think he'd be ecstatic with a 1-way deal that pays him $1 million or so regardless of NHL or AHL next year. If you have to waive him, waive him, but I bet even if you felt short on roster spots you might be able to move him somewhere. Another guy that's still below the average NHL age. I would say re-sign and hope he plays his way into rental trade value next year. I think if he had a stronger track record he'd be rental value right now..

Would certainly re-sign him over Entwistle. Third best 5 on 5 points per 60 amongst active Hawks (behind Perry, Athanasiou, Hall as well from the time before the Hawks roster fell apart) after Bedard and Dickinson. 242/438 amongst all active NHL Forwards in that category with a min. of 20 GP on the season.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad