GDT: PDSF Game #7 - Sharks vs Kings - Banana! - 7:00pm PST CSN-CA NBCSN KFOX - Part II

AstroDan

Stars, cars, guitars
Jan 29, 2009
NorCal
I see a LOT of folks that (virtually) never post, and now they're here?
20 more minutes. Not over yet.
[Mod]
In game 1 and 2, they were in Quicks face and finished every check on DD and Kopitar, now they're scared. Why?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharksfan83

Jul 27, 2010
Face offs are the main reason the Sharks aren't dominating this game. They're playing pretty well, just never start with the puck

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
Unbelievable how frustrating this is to watch, missed opportunities, turn over after turn over, ..This is it, leave it all out there and stop making stupid plays. Put some pucks in the net...I'm literally begging! !

Rickety Cricket

Mar 8, 2006
Not Kent Huskins
Seriously, trade Burns. Lots of energy and raw talent but he has zero hockey sense. Zero. And he likes shooting center mass at goalies.

Boyle was my favorite player on the team but I finally understand why people were calling for his head this year (people were calling for it last year, which I think is ridiculous). I'm sad about this - he will be the most difficult player to replace this off-season.

We can still win, but I wish Vlasic were here to settle things down.

Go Sharks!

All the tools but no toolbox.

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
I have a bad feeling Tortorella is going to be our next coach. A very bad feeling.

DW: "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm happy to introduce as the new head coach of the San Jose Sharks..."

"Jay Woodcroft"

• Haha
Reactions: landshark

Eighth Fret

Jan 11, 2011
Couture's voice said it all in the first intermission. He sounded like he was going to cry... like he knew nothing they could do would matter.

Ninja Hertl

formerly sharkohol
Feb 25, 2006
The Yay
For LA.

Marleau is about to show you why PF and I have been on his side since day one. While Thornton fumbles the puck constantly in the offensive zone, it will be Patrick Marleau there for us.

I believe in him. He will get it done.
Please be right. I will buy you ten beers at a downtown bar next round if you are right.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
GUYS.

Where's the rally gif of Thornton's brother eating yogurt?

WE NEED IT.

GUYS!!

IceQJZI.gif

we also need a picture of a white wizard
images

allrigt guys do it!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad