PDO Formula

jasonb899

Nov 29, 2022
Hi guys,
I noticed that there is a discrepancy between the PDO calculated according to the following formula: PDO = Team Shooting Percentage + Team Save Percentage and the PDO on the team log in Advanced Statistics on hockey-reference.com
Example:
In this game: Seattle Kraken vs. Anaheim Ducks Box Score: October 12, 2022 | Hockey-Reference.com
The PDO for Anaheim according to the standard formula should be: 18.5 + 91.6 = 110.2 while on the team log on hockey-reference the PDO is = 111.6
Why? What is the formula that is being used?
Someone could help me, please?

Kind regards.

Reactions: Hockey Stathead

Hockey Stathead

Aug 14, 2022
www.instagram.com
Hi guys,
I noticed that there is a discrepancy between the PDO calculated according to the following formula: PDO = Team Shooting Percentage + Team Save Percentage and the PDO on the team log in Advanced Statistics on hockey-reference.com
Example:
In this game: Seattle Kraken vs. Anaheim Ducks Box Score: October 12, 2022 | Hockey-Reference.com
The PDO for Anaheim according to the standard formula should be: 18.5 + 91.6 = 110.2 while on the team log on hockey-reference the PDO is = 111.6
Why? What is the formula that is being used?
Someone could help me, please?

Kind regards.
The team gamelog is even strength only for the advanced stats (check the header).

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad