Waived: PDG Claimed by Nashville

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Only problem with that is the burning of an ELC year... (With the expansion draft coming soon)
We suck right now. He would make the team better. Deal with the expansion draft later- we're still going to have one of the lousiest pools of expansion draft eligible players in the league. For all the panic about the last one, it worked out fine for us, and only the teams that made very stupid self-inflicted mistakes got screwed over by it. Washington lost probably the best single player outside of the dumbass mistakes like Florida made, and they won the cup.

The expansion draft shouldn't stop us from making the team better when we can, full stop.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Aww. Take care Phil. My favorite memory will be last year when they actually used you with Skinner and Lindy, and you looked like a scorer for a week.

Hopefully it was all just us and not you.
The best all time PDG moment was his overtime winner against Boston and the subsequent celebration; which pissed off bruins fans to no end. I’ll find video when I get off work.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
The best all time PDG moment was his overtime winner against Boston and the subsequent celebration; which pissed off bruins fans to no end. I’ll find video when I get off work.

Please do. I remember everything about this stupid team but I don't remember that.

Edit: Found it, from March of 2016 when the team still had a chance at the playoffs and PDG was at least decent.

Primetime8

Oct 10, 2014
Columbia, SC
18 of the 31 picks in that round have yet to play a game in the NHL.

You may want to temper the expectations of a 2nd round pick. Most will not pan out.

I went to post something like this when Drury was brought up. Since 2000, only Vlasic, Abdelkader, and Rask have been regular NHLers that were drafted in the same spot Drury was.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad