Paying extra for CI even though made one time payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead103*

my stupid cable company is still billing me for CI coverage even though i paid the one time fee of $129 back in october.

during the hockey juniors, i called my cable company to switch to the fox college sport channel, thinking one of those channels will televise the US/canada match up...

well the game didn't surface so after a week i called the cable company to switch to the previous package...

is there anyone who i could call instead of my cable company because the CSR are very clueless.....

the cable company is adelphia...

Polydorus

Feb 5, 2004
Do you have your receipts? If so, write them a letter with your complaint and send a copy of the receipts. Don't make threats, just clearly state what you want. If you can get their fax number that would speed up the process.

gamera

Jan 3, 2006
Kovalchuk Army HQ
yes, document everything in writing. calling can be a waste of time. make copies of your bills showing where you paid, etc and are still being billed; mail them to the address given (should be somewhere on the bill) and then follow it up with a call a few days later to make sure they got it

all cable companies su(k :shakehead

puckhead103*

every thing is settled...they found the error.....idiots cable companies.... :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad