Pavs for EA Sports NHL 17 Vote

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
If the cover is anything but this image that someone put together in Photoshop after the All Star Game, then EA Sports marketing people are idiots:

Y7PWheK.jpg

Goldenshark

Sep 16, 2007
Vacaville
If the cover is anything but this image that someone put together in Photoshop after the All Star Game, then EA Sports marketing people are idiots:

Y7PWheK.jpg

That would be so awesome, I could go for that over all but apparently this years game includes the World Cup of Hockey so the choices they made also represent their countries too and Pavs is the Team USA pick!

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
There goes that **** disturber, Pavelski. That should be his nickname. Captain **** Disturber America.

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
That would be so awesome, I could go for that over all but apparently this years game includes the World Cup of Hockey so the choices they made also represent their countries too and Pavs is the Team USA pick!

That's a good point. They could always just do alternate covers, though. Have the voted one, and a special edition John Scott one. Don't you think such a special edition box would sell insanely well?

I'm so divided, I want Pavs but I want Canada:cry:

Well, remember, according to his Holy Hockyness Himself, Don Cherry, Pavelski is a good Canadian boy. :sarcasm: So, by voting for Pavelski, you get both! :laugh:

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Pavs has been retweeting all sorts of Pavs photoshops on his twitter. Including some of the HF ones that we post a lot.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012

Y7PWheK.jpg

That would be amazing. Probably too controversial though. I'd love it.

Voted Pavelski though.

Goldenshark

Sep 16, 2007
Vacaville
That's a good point. They could always just do alternate covers, though. Have the voted one, and a special edition John Scott one. Don't you think such a special edition box would sell insanely well?

I do, I think that's a great idea, and I like the photo with all 3, I would buy it.

Agreed lol

Ha ha, I made an avatar off that shot as well, I'm saving it for the end of the season when Reimer's gone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad