Player Discussion Pavel Buchnevich Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I think Buch did have an inconsistent season and the goal will be to improve on that. With his talent he is capable of more but this isn’t uncommon for a player his age and position. He’s talented but he’s not like star level 70+ points talented IMO. I think a Zucc level forward is a reasonable expectation of his upside, maybe a tad more points of it all breaks right

He had a concussion and a coaching staff that wasn’t helping him figure out what he needed to do and improve on but just expecting him to figure it out. The new coaching staff should be far more hands on and that will hopefully help him

Expecting him to be a top winger in the league and calling he lazy if he isn’t is not a realistic evaluation of his skills and abilities

That’s part it for sure. It still be an acceptable season if his up and down production/performance was solely contributed by his “internal” factors. But considering his injury and coaching staff that wasn’t helpful in providing the best conditions for him to succeed, then I don’t get how it could be labeled as disappointment.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
i fully expect Buch to hit 50+ points this year if he gets continued top 6 and p.p time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad