Celebrity Death: Paul Reubens

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
Terrible news. Pee Wee's Big Adventure was a staple of my childhood. I'll never forget how much the scenes of the evil clown laughing while he discovers his bike stolen, Large Marge's face, the clown doctor pulling down his mask and the dinosaur eating his bike scared the hell our of me as a kid.

RIP and ***k cancer.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I had never heard of that... just read the wiki page, it looks like it did cost him his job and he had to attend a program and talk about it on national TV. Not nearly as bad as Rubens, but still. I'm not saying adult theaters should necessarily exist (I could be swayed either way on that one) but if they're going to be legal, people shouldn't be having their lives ruined for using them for the explicitly intended purpose of the establishment.
Did you ask to see the basement?

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
This is going to turn my favorite part of my usual neighborhood walk into the saddest (I live in the same neighborhood as Pee-wee's house in Big Adventure).

Pee-wee's Playhouse is the only thing that could entertain 2 year-old me, child me, college me, adult me...such creativity and joy. Paul Reubens made everything he was involved in making better.

Reactions: Primary Assist

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010

Lol, what a character. I like how Pee Wee tried to be bizarre and deranged as part of his (admittedly very funny) act yet somehow bachelor 3 was even worse just by being himself. Bachelor 1 actually seems like a cool guy

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
1691120178798.png

Co-written by Phil Hartman.

Reactions: LeafalCrusader

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad