Post-Game Talk: Pats lose Super Bowl LII to Philly and Foxborough turns into a circus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
All 5 stations are live from Minneapolis this morning - but the team is still in Massachusetts

27023843_10214256157370563_2628759835917163758_o.jpg

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Up to this point based on what? You have to admit you have been saying that about all the media and Brady.

No way Brady does what he did today without more frustration than the just the reimer incident. Can’t put your hands over you ears and pretend the last few months havent been very negative in the media about Brady. I blame Minihane and Tomase more than reimer ( which was the final straw)

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
No way Brady does what he did today without more frustration than the just the reimer incident. Can’t put your hands over you ears and pretend the last few months havent been very negative in the media about Brady. I blame Minihane and Tomase more than reimer ( which was the final straw)
Reimer is the guilt party. What did this two do?

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Don't let this distract you from the fact that the NFC blew a 17 point lead in the real bowl! :sarcasm:
I do have to wonder what Russell Wilson was looking at on his interception. Someone gave up on their route before the ball was even snapped, or what? :laugh:
Just watched the video again, and you can indeed see WR just casually trotting in the opposite direction in the bottom right corner. Oh well.

Last edited:

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Tom Brady cut his weekly radio interview on WEEI short on Monday, citing a recent comment made about his daughter. Brady said it was “very disappointing” to hear a derogatory comment about her and ended the normally longer segment.

On WEEI’s “Kirk & Callahan,” Brady called out the station for comments made the preceding Thursday by host Alex Reimer in regard to his daughter, Vivian, and her appearance in the documentary, “Tom vs. Time.” On air, Reimer referred to her as an annoying little pissant.”

Tom Brady cuts WEEI interview short in response to comment about daughter

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Tom Brady cut his weekly radio interview on WEEI short on Monday, citing a recent comment made about his daughter. Brady said it was “very disappointing” to hear a derogatory comment about her and ended the normally longer segment.

On WEEI’s “Kirk & Callahan,” Brady called out the station for comments made the preceding Thursday by host Alex Reimer in regard to his daughter, Vivian, and her appearance in the documentary, “Tom vs. Time.” On air, Reimer referred to her as an annoying little pissant.”

Tom Brady cuts WEEI interview short in response to comment about daughter

wow.
Theres some lines you don't cross and boy that's one of them.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Definitely agree that he's justified here - but does Brady seem a little distracted to anyone else?

Can't imagine an issue like this surfacing @ super bowls past.

I honestly don't know if he's distracted.

What I do know , even to this day, you say something derogatory about my kids you got my full focused attention.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
If Reimer thinks Vivian is an "annoying little pissant" in the that clip, then he thinks every 5 year old is an annoying little pissant. She's freaking FIVE!! Every five year old acts like that, and though it may have been staged, it makes Tom Brady look like every other good dad out there who has a rambunctious five year old.

Sports radio is a f***ing sewer, and Boston is the worst of the bunch. Go ahead and eat your own, you jackasses. Keep pushing the Felger/Shaughnessy shtick and see how far it gets you.

Last edited:

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
When Bob Kraft built Gillette Stadium without PSL's he did make it clear that the rich who joined the Putnam Club were to be taken care off.

Patriots VIP Services

Super Bowl Ticket Eligibility
Your Club Seat License Agreement stipulates the number of Super Bowl tickets that you may purchase when the Patriots are a competing team:

2 Super Bowl tickets for every 2 Level I Club Seats licensed.
2 Super Bowl tickets for every 4 Level II or 4 Level III Club Seats licensed.

The quantity of tickets you purchase cannot exceed the amount stipulated in your Club Seat License Agreement. No additional tickets are available for purchase.
III. Purchasing Super Bowl Tickets
Tickets may be ordered online through the VIP Services website with a valid credit card. VISA is the preferred credit card of the New England Patriots. We will also accept MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
$1600 per ticket
$25 handling fee per ticket

C0ach B0mbay

Sep 14, 2009
Boston
Glad to hear others think 12 is dialed in.

Hard for me to ignore Tom vs. Time, The Two Bills, and now this EEI controversy - but I'm also not preparing for my 8th Super Bowl.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Glad to hear others think 12 is dialed in.

Hard for me to ignore Tom vs. Time, The Two Bills, and now this EEI controversy - but I'm also not preparing for my 8th Super Bowl.

Bill literally had to take time out of his SB prep to measure football's with DeflateGate.

Don't worry about it.

Last edited:

BiggioRainesHOF

May 19, 2017
I'm not sure why if you'd want to maintain a good working relationship with the most popular team in the city you'd allow John Tomase within 200 ft of your building, nevermind allowing him to continually host shows.

Particularly in a town that isn't lacking for knowledgeable writers/hosts.

Just me though.

Reactions: KrejciMVP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad