Player Discussion Patrick Eaves

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
In his 1st game of the season after coming back from injury scored a important goal helping us win 3-2 against the Islanders

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Are we going to get statistical updates on everyone after every game this year?

Eaves was godawful against the aisles apart from the goal. Hopefully he can shake the rust off he looked slow and clumsy.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Caught the last period - he looked like he was skating faster.

Eaves always took the punishment in front of the net, though. He doesn't usually come streaking down the side - the set play last year was point -> Kesler on the side of the net -> Eaves in front.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
He doesn't really do much a lot of the time but I can't argue that he doesn't get results when he's on the ice.

Selanne often was invisible half the game and all the sudden would score a goal or have a great chance out of nowhere. I can live with Eaves being that type of player.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Are we going to get statistical updates on everyone after every game this year?

Eaves was godawful against the aisles apart from the goal. Hopefully he can shake the rust off he looked slow and clumsy.

Actually, Eaves did help with the first goal for the Ducks. He helped in transitioning the puck into the offensive zone and then swapped out with Cogs. Cogs ended up scoring.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Actually, Eaves did help with the first goal for the Ducks. He helped in transitioning the puck into the offensive zone and then swapped out with Cogs. Cogs ended up scoring.

That's a pretty routine play I would expect 90% of the league to make.

I like Eaves but it's pretty obvious he was shaking off some serious rust and is either a step slower or hasn't got his legs yet.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Wow. Glad he's out of icu
Nasty process he's going through.
Thoughts and prayers to him and his family...tough battle

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
You can't make this stuff up. A man's life and career was just changed forever and this guy is worried it will take attention away from the Kings game.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
LOL. Huge October game between teams in different conferences.
Best thing is the guy tries to defend it and there’s some “theory “ he has that our contract extension during the draft was meant to upstage the draft too. Some people just want to have some conspiracy to believe. I wonder if he think the Kings losing is just a way to take media off the Kings too.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
standard procedure these days. When you have little actual content, you throw bombs to get attention and clicks. Even negative responses count
as a positive for idiots like him. Just ignore him, and he'll go the way of many of the twitter warriors

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Best thing is the guy tries to defend it and there’s some “theory “ he has that our contract extension during the draft was meant to upstage the draft too. Some people just want to have some conspiracy to believe. I wonder if he think the Kings losing is just a way to take media off the Kings too.

I loved how we did that so much, along with them topping it with the Manson announcement. Such a flex.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad