CFHF Fantasy League Part XXXI - Draft season! Yahoo is open for business!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Wheel Announcement:

To: Halifax Lions

Max Jones (prospect)
1PP (2018)
17th MD pick (2018)

To: GoodFellas

Travis Konecny
20th MD pick (2018)

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
apparently, I now have Vegas's 2nd line (neal, eakin, perron) on my team.

giphy.gif

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Trade.

To Raging Monsoons:
- Travis Zajac
- 1st PP (Terrors)

To Killa Beez:
- Joe Thornton
- Zack Kassian

I know I lose this trade but Zajac is out until Jan/Feb and is "NA" and not "Out" or "IR", so he's not eligible for IR+. So I am ponying up to prevent my season from being tanked on week 1.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Trade.

To Raging Monsoons:
- Travis Zajac
- 1st PP (Terrors)

To Killa Beez:
- Joe Thornton
- Zack Kassian

I know I lose this trade but Zajac is out until Jan/Feb and is "NA" and not "Out" or "IR", so he's not eligible for IR+. So I am ponying up to prevent my season from being tanked on week 1.

and I do accept

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Trade.

To Raging Monsoons:
- Travis Zajac
- 1st PP (Terrors)

To Killa Beez:
- Joe Thornton
- Zack Kassian

I'm wondering if this is a glitch in the system. Boyle was listed as "N/A" as well, right as Rotoworld declared he'd been put on the injured reserve. I had to drop him. :huh:

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I'm wondering if this is a glitch in the system. Boyle was listed as "N/A" as well, right as Rotoworld declared he'd been put on the injured reserve. I had to drop him. :huh:
Same thing with berglund, was listed NA and not applicable to IR+ so I had to drop him to pickup hischier

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
It's because season opening IR isn't real IR apparently. You'd think they could give them the "out" status rahter than "NA" and it's all be fine.

I mean I could have left Zajac on IR, but I wouldn't be able to add/drop anyone or make a trade until Zajac's status changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad