CFHF Fantasy League Part XXIII- TDL February 22 @ 11:59pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Playing EA's NHL series has taught me a lot about how to manage an NHL team over the years. One of the interesting things I learned was that when a player is injured and will miss at least 7 days, a smart GM can put that player on injured reserve. This allows them to add another player to the roster, and gives the necessary cap relief to do that. It's pretty neat.

Marc Bergevin should play some NHL and learn some of these neat tips and tricks.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
playing ea's nhl series has taught me a lot about how to manage an nhl team over the years. One of the interesting things i learned was that when a player is injured and will miss at least 7 days, a smart gm can put that player on injured reserve. This allows them to add another player to the roster, and gives the necessary cap relief to do that. It's pretty neat.

Marc bergevin should play some nhl and learn some of these neat tips and tricks.

what is this sorcery!

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
does yahoo make stat correction at the end of the week? because Blandisi was credited with a goal (and a gwg) but it hasnt showed up yet

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Just so happens that I've had about zero seconds to devote to Fantasy Hockey the last few days. Not that I'm that desperate to add, either. But I figure I'll talk to a few of you guys tomorrow.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
4 top players on IR
Ramp out for the season
Kopitar DTD
Mcdonagh DTD

Holy **** this is stupid.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Steen available for futures / picks.

Any rebuilding teams need a top point producer for next season. Would be a great add.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
we have a trade to announce

to the Wheeling Dusters:
- Matt Niskanen
- 1st rd PP (Flaming Wings)

to the Scorch:
- Alex Steen
- 2nd rd PP in 2017

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm going to state this one more time seeing as I've been asked multiple times:

The one starting goalie keeper rule was for expansion, and no longer applies this season. You can keep as many goalies as you like, but remember we're still planning to reduce to one active slot next season.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
to Techno Onion:
- 14th MD pick (Flaming Wings)

to the Scorch:
- Sergei Bobrovski
- 16th MD pick (Intangibles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad