CFHF Fantasy League Part III - *Draft to Begin on Weds*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thumper17

Jun 27, 2011
ALI, if the Space Penguins and I cant work something out I'll be sending you a trade request. Keep an eye out.

Thumper17

Jun 27, 2011
Eklund reports ALI and Thumper are working around a Jokinen for Crosby trade. (E5) Not sure if Big Macs will be included.

But srsly, I need a RW. Kind of badly.

Aug 3, 2010
In other news, I'm having a super-easy week because co-commissioner InfinityIggy looks like he's not playing any more.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Maybe we should make me co-commish, I'm likely the person that logs in the most :P

That makes sense. Plus you seem to know a lot about this fantasy hockey stuff.

But mind you, you're also a Red Wings fan. So you probably know **** all about real hockey... :laugh:

:sarcasm:.... Just playin'

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick
Week 15 ends today and playoffs start week 22. Only the top 6 teams make it so everyone needs to be very active so teams aren't getting a free pass. I don't want to make it because someone didn't stay active and I get an easy win.

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick
Just looking at rosters and Space Penguins has no chance to win anything currently. No starting goalie and 2 players injured who aren't placed on IR.

FYI for everyone if your goalies don't play at least 4 games you automatically lose those categories and are down 0-5 right off the bat.

Thumper17

Jun 27, 2011
Space Penguins messed me up man, the hell is up with him leaving my yambags waving in the breeze.

ALI dont trade Semin! I'll offer up Chris Phillips and Matt Martin!!

EDIT: Awe... Well I have two LW's and a LW/RW on IR and an overstock of LW. I'd like a RW and/or a better goalie. RW is the bigger priority.

Last edited:

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
I'm active every day and this week has still been an easy win for Savoie...

hasn't been that easy... look at the match ups besides faceoff wins (which i have the most faceoff wins in the league) its close and i got some solid goaltending which helped so don't push yourself between a rock and a hard place you lost 2 key players **** happens you didn't do that bad :)

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
I don't think I've moved up in the standings for weeks. Same old spot each week!

I think it's because I'm the toughest division...

Thumper17

Jun 27, 2011
Trade to Confirm, Matt Martin (Jamisons Investors) for Alexei Kovalev (Gangnam Style).

Also, can we have a roll call? Get the all the GM's to post in this topic so we know who's still playing? So I.. I mean we, don't get screwed by inactive GM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad