Marlies GDT: Part 7:|GM#36|Binghamton @ Toronto|1/16/13|7:05PM|Tim Connolly's AHL debut.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Does anyone here really think that Colborne will ever be able to crack the leafs roster on a regular basis?

TmlHockeyFan

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Somebody said that Kadri has a hip flexor injury. I hope it's something so minor that he just needs time off for a few days and misses at most 1 game.

Animal

Oct 10, 2012
was at the game today and Kadri was unreal. Love d'amigo, and waas really impressed with frattin and ranger

Bomber0104

Apr 8, 2007
Burlington
was at the game today and Kadri was unreal. Love d'amigo, and waas really impressed with frattin and ranger

I like all those players (Kadri pisses me off sometimes tho).

D'Amigo could be a depth player for an NHL team and I think Frattin has a serious future of him. I put him on level with Kadri.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Erie has lost 4 in a row, while mounting the most GA in the division. Despite Kadri, Ziggy and Gardiner most likely out, this is a must win. This is where depth comes into play.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Does anyone here really think that Colborne will ever be able to crack the leafs roster on a regular basis?

Nope. I went to the game on Sunday, and this guy is invisible. For someone with size and potential he does a great job of disappearing on the ice. Until he starts to figure it out and start using his size along the boards and in front of the net he's not going to be successful. It's actually pretty disappointing. If I had his potential and his size I'd be rocking guys left right and center. When I see him play it's like he's just going through the motions half the time. He's not making the NHL with how he's played, no way.

Everyone rips Kadri for his work ethic and whatever issues he's had in the past, but how about Eakins or someone getting in Colborne's grill?

1 goal in 22 games is embarrassing.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Will Kadri play next Saturday against Grand Rapids? Paul Hendricks believes he may be out until after Christmas.

Both Kadri and Gardiner I want to take their time. Playing in the AHL isn't their dream, the NHL is. Don't rush back to play in the AHL. They have shown your skill already this year and I think they can both be on the leafs when the NHL resumes.

Leafidelity

Best Sport/Worst League
Apr 6, 2008
Downtown Canada
Both Kadri and Gardiner I want to take their time. Playing in the AHL isn't their dream, the NHL is. Don't rush back to play in the AHL. They have shown your skill already this year and I think they can both be on the leafs when the NHL resumes.

I agree. Take the extremely cautious route with both of them.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
will be interesting to see who takes charge. I hope it's colborne with his recent slump, but It will be interesting to see guys like Abbot, And Ross making a good case for the added minutes.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Any news on which tendy is getting the nod? I'm personally hoping for Rynnas, kinda curious if he can keep up his streak.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Ryan Hamilton scores on his first shift of the game.

Colborne with an assist.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad