Post-Game Talk: Panthers pay huge injury toll but win 11th straight playoff OT game 3-2 over Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottyMascotty

Dec 24, 2017
St. Petersburg

1713985773147.png

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Montour is a special kind of dynamic from the back end that this team REALLY benefits from, even when it doesn't show up on the scoresheet. The amount of offense he generates from back there is staggering.

I wouldn't be so quick to let him go. His unique toolset makes him a valuable player in a very specific way in this league. I would hope Zito is prioritizing re-signing him almost as much as Reinhart.

I like the guy a lot, but he looks really bad right now. I think he's maybe pressing it too much, but I can only judge from what I'm seeing, which is a guy routinely making awful decisions, bad situational awareness, and a shot that's off by ten-plus degrees.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Guys, hook a brother up!

Speak to your reps, whoever has season tickets. Tell them former 10 year seat owner who lives in Greece now, needs a hookup with some merch lol.

Drop I was the Sunrise Express creator, Im sure that will help LMAOOOOOOO

Im willing to pay obviously. I tried reaching out to them on Twitter, but no luck so far.

• Love
Reactions: BabyBennettov

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
Guys, hook a brother up!

Speak to your reps, whoever has season tickets. Tell them former 10 year seat owner who lives in Greece now, needs a hookup with some merch lol.

Drop I was the Sunrise Express creator, Im sure that will help LMAOOOOOOO

Im willing to pay obviously. I tried reaching out to them on Twitter, but no luck so far.
caneswear ships international I think

Reactions: BabyBennettov

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
I hope we finish the series by 5, 6 the most.

But Tampa just terrifies me man. Kucherov hasnt had a good game yet. A lot of that is Forsling just being godlike but keeping Kucherov quiet for 3,4,5 straight games is a tough ask.

View attachment 859004

Bobbery? We serious? lol

I don’t know if I hate it…

Or if that’s the ONLY merch I NEED for these playoffs and will kill for…

Board help ? What do we think ?

RJMA

Feb 15, 2023
Such a catch-22 in how to approach re-signing Bennett.

He's one of the few highly productive power forwards in the league, with a throwback statline (20/20/100).

On the other hand, his play style means he is likely to miss significant time every season.

He's nearly irreplaceable. At the same time, I'd be leary giving him more than 3 years on his next contract.

RJMA

Feb 15, 2023

My translation: no bone break. Some sort of bone or tissue bruise.

Probably resting him until the left hand has 100% range of motion. Reports of Bennett coming back to the bench after suffering the injury, however briefly, tells me he can play. But with a 2-0 series lead, the coaches and management want to use this luxury to get him to 100%. If they win Game 3, they'll move his return back to at least Game 6, and so forth.

Not as frightened of injuries when comparing the 2024 reinforcements (Lorentz, Gadjovich, Bjornfot, Balinskis, Okposo, Mahura) to the 2023 reinforcements (Fitzgerald, Denisenko, Dalpe, White, Smith).

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
We did it, we found the guy that blew up the toilets.
someone beat me to the punch on that one :laugh: Had to go all the way to the opposite side of the upper deck but all the lines were equally as bad. I’m thinking can they just refrain from being dickheads for once for like 10min so I can wait for the pisser in peace? So happy watching them walk out not saying a peep

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
someone beat me to the punch on that one :laugh: Had to go all the way to the opposite side of the upper deck but all the lines were equally as bad. I’m thinking can they just refrain from being dickheads for once for like 10min so I can wait for the pisser in peace? So happy watching them walk out not saying a peep

I know I mentioned this before, but the most pathetic dumbass I ever saw at a Panthers game was some Lightning fan standing at the escalators after the Panthers beat another team (want to say the Caps?) and just saying "Tampa is still better" over and over again in a whispery bitch voice while people started shouting Let's Go Panthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad