OT: Panthers Lounge the Sixth - We Talk About Games & Stuff

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
4 years down to 2, we're making progress guys.

Join the hfPanthers Discord Server!

Mentioned this a couple games ago, I've put together our own hfPanthers Discord server and had some posters test it out. I was thinking that in these difficult times when people are stuck at home, you might want to actually talk to someone, so there's all kinds of different channels if you feel like talking. :DD

Last edited:

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
One Year Wedding Anniversary for me!

Just wanted to share it with the Florida Panthers family!
A moment of silence for our fallen brethren.

:sarcasm:

Congrats!

PS can someone PM me how to embed action GIFS and so forth. It used to work for me on iPad, now I'm doing something wrong. Thanks.
Action gifs? [ IMG ] insert url of .gif [ /IMG ] should work for all files that are .gif, though I'm not sure if you mean some different variation that hf might not support.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Gratzkys Puma

No one has joined my NHL 17 games yet, I sent a message to everyone too

Last edited:

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Whatever you racing game fans do, don't buy Project Cars and give money to their shoddy developers.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
My friend in Florida got me a Jagr bobblehead! Yay!

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Just picked up the new Call of Duty. Not really thrilled about this sci-fi BS but I'm looking forward to the included remaster of COD4.

That Shipment level was too good.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Welp. I just assumed the remaster came with the base game. Didn't know u have to buy the legacy edition. Efff that, too rich for my blood.

The infinite warfare mp is complete crap. They need to go back to regular World war combat and scrap this futuristic crap.

Guess I'll just swap this for BF1

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
:laugh: good luck with that.

They are doing everything in their power to boost IW sales and stuffing used sales by forcing you to keep IW

Yea I know, it probably won't happen.

No biggie if it doesn't come out, as I played way too much COD4 in my teens/early 20's to last me a lifetime lol.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Yea I know, it probably won't happen.

No biggie if it doesn't come out, as I played way too much COD4 in my teens/early 20's to last me a lifetime lol.

My wife and I have been playing Black Ops 1 since they made it backwards compatible.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 is number 3 on my all time list and I want it bad (Multiplayer wise, I rarely ever play through the campaign).

1. Call of Duty Original PC
2 Call of Duty 3
3. Modern Warfare/World At war tied

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Just glad today is the last day for those gawd awful commercials. All of them.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Just glad today is the last day for those gawd awful commercials. All of them.
Before someone takes this discussion further, a reminder that we don't do politics talk outside of one board.

Though there's a lot of grim stuff said there and I can't say that I'd recommend posting there.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Just in time for obnoxious Christmas Ads...

True, but at least those aren't as bad.

Before someone takes this discussion further, a reminder that we don't do politics talk outside of one board.

Though there's a lot of grim stuff said there and I can't say that I'd recommend posting there.

Yea, I tried to keep it non political as possible.

Walked into a Lowes yesterday to full Christmas display and music. This is too early lol

Think they got started even before Halloween around me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad