Pre-Game Talk: Panthers-Flyers 10/12/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
I'm more worried that the Flyers will try to goon it up too much and injure some of our top players. That's why you play Thornton again. They may try to draw us into taking penalties as well, but we can't get suckered into their cheapness.

I think our defense didn't play well in the 2nd and 3rd Period last night. Our blueliners will have to be on alert and can't allow scoring chances. We absolutely massacred them last night and I really doubt it'll happen again in their Home Opener while they'll be out for revenge. My guess is that it'll be a very close game if we can stay in it throughout the whole 60 minutes.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
It will be a big game tomorrow night, can't believe I am saying that right off the bat, but it's rather true.

It's true for the fanbase. Not the team. We want the panthers to get national respect. It starts by playing well in the few games they get on national TV.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Definitely expect a better game from Philly, goalie wise. Gotta keep skating and avoid causing stupid penalties allowing the Flyers to go on the PP.

Thinking back to Saturday. Perfect game for a home opener for our team and fans. Blowout, stars scoring and we won the fights.
Good way to keep the newish fans to continue to go to the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad