GDT: Panthers @ Devils again? It's ok, I have Holy Water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
OMG go look at the picture the panthers facebook just shared. the guy is flipping his middle finger at the camera

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
We have fixed the empty-netters, for the last few games we've fixed the stressful games...

Yet all you find to say after another great win like tonight is how we can't save a shutout ? An annoying shutout ?

I know, it gets on me too, I would love it for Lu and Cubano... But it will come, it will get fixed !

Just enjoy the win buddy ! ;)

It was just me wondering aloud, I was like the only one here who didn't think the season was over at 9-10-4 :laugh:

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Knight impressive in the face off circle again...won 8 of 11 draws.

Edit: Late to the party lol

EstConf96*

Why do you have such a bias against the guy?

I turn it around. Why are you such a fanboy of this guy?

Anyway i think he just waste a spot on the team with his poor play. He brings nothing at this level. Knight have pushed him out in my opinion.

Lundell4Prez

Yandle = Bad
Jul 5, 2008
Lines I'd like to see when healthy...

HBJ
Jokinen-Trocheck-Smith
Pirri-Knight-Bjugstad
Howden-Mackenzie-Brickley

jagrgodr

Sep 24, 2006
if they win tomorrow and boston loses to pittsburgh, they will be tied for 2nd with boston and detroit........

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
I turn it around. Why are you such a fanboy of this guy?

Anyway i think he just waste a spot on the team with his poor play. He brings nothing at this level.

I'm not a fan boy. I've admitted that he's not ready for the NHL, but he also has potential. But you seem to actively root against the guy and I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad