Post-Game Talk: Panthers destroy Lightning to move on to the 2nd round!

Will the mods use this as the main board thread?

• No

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Nah

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Never

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
me too. The problem in Wpeg must have been Blake Wheeler. I didn't like Maurice in the beginning in Florida but he has been amazing for a year now. I really like his attitude and the chemistry in the team also seems to be very good.
Yes, you heard all kinds of rumors about trouble in the room in the Peg.
Seeing the heavy grinding style of game PoMo has this team playing makes me wonder if the friction there was between players who wouldn’t fully buy in to Mo’s game and those who did. He’s given props to FL players for the work they put in playing his system that he admits is hard on the players. He has also raved about the team cohesiveness and how close of a room it is. I see it as a hint of comparing FL team to what wasn’t happening in Winnipeg, leading to him just stepping away from there.

Someone should go to this page and post that clip of the Panthers all shaking the retiring linesman’s hand post game. :laugh:

Last edited:

Last Rat Standing

May 26, 2016
South Florida
watched the espn feed to see more handshake footage and it was literally all stamkos

Bergeron got less coverage last year lol

I was always peeved that the Panthers never got nationally televised games. Obviously due to the market and team performance for years. I remember the 2012 playoffs where 5 of the 7 were relinquished to the NHL Network and 2016 wasn't much better . Hey look it's Rangers-Penguins for the 20th time on NBC.

However, they can keep that crap now. I wish Bally Florida could simulcast the games for as long as the playoff runs last. I had my son turn the game on last night and went to ESPN. I'm like turn that shat off and find the Bally sports florida feed.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
cant believe this was called back due to goalie interference

zo1pigkkecwc1.png

Interference from BOB

Only Nail biter wins or blowout losses here
look at this idiot

305Pantera

Jun 10, 2010
Miami, Florida
I was always peeved that the Panthers never got nationally televised games. Obviously due to the market and team performance for years. I remember the 2012 playoffs where 5 of the 7 were relinquished to the NHL Network and 2016 wasn't much better . Hey look it's Rangers-Penguins for the 20th time on NBC.

However, they can keep that crap now. I wish Bally Florida could simulcast the games for as long as the playoff runs last. I had my son turn the game on last night and went to ESPN. I'm like turn that shat off and find the Bally sports florida feed.
Practically the only negative to last nights victory was that we'll now have no choice but to tune into the national feeds :(.

BeezKnees

Jun 4, 2010
Orlando, FL
Cooper is such a dumb f*** for those comments. Whatever, have the 2 goals back. You lose 6-3 instead of 6-1. Take our empty netters off the board too if you want. You still lose. Sore whiny f***ing loser making comments about Bob like that. Throwing the refs under the bus when they catered to you all series. Degrading women hockey players. Such a class act. Really hope the NHL fines him. Go f*** yourself prick.

End rant. Needed to vent after seeing all the BS this morning.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Best of luck to Duclair in Anaheim or whatever. Glad he's not here to soak up press box minutes in the postseason anymore.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
They were hugging it out and talking in the handshake line.

View attachment 862241
ekblad lookin at him like hes a large dominos 3 topping pizza
Cooper is such a dumb f*** for those comments. Whatever, have the 2 goals back. You lose 6-3 instead of 6-1. Take our empty netters off the board too if you want. You still lose. Sore whiny f***ing loser making comments about Bob like that. Throwing the refs under the bus when they catered to you all series. Degrading women hockey players. Such a class act. Really hope the NHL fines him. Go f*** yourself prick.

End rant. Needed to vent after seeing all the BS this morning.

Were those goals counted the game plays different at 4-3, or at 0-1, etc. But they were called correctly and those bums got two games at home entirely called in their favor so they got no leg to stand on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad