GDT: "PANDEMIC PROSPECTING" • 2020 NHL ENTRY DRAFT • R1: Holloway • R2-7: Oct 7, 9:30 AM • SN

Will the Oilers make any trades or moves (besides picks) today or tomorrow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
A-. Aside from not taking Jarvis, Holloway is a decent replacement. We also grabbed Savoie and TULLIO who is a huge surprise. The latest pick Berezkyon (spelling?) Had 54 points in 21 games in the MHL and has 1 assist so far in 7 KHL games
51 games.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Oh wow, Eric Engstrand drafted. I remember watching him in juniors like 2-3 years ago and liking him. Curious to see him get selected as a double overager. He's big, physical and can skate but has still to make an impact at the men's level. He's like a 4th liner if he ever makes it. No idea why you'd use a pick on him at this point.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Anaheim takes Sundsvik, teammate of Broberg in Skellefteå. Was curious to see if he'd get drafted this year as an overager. He's a long-shot but has some game.

AddyTheWrath

Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
Toronto will probably pick Pashin. They are picking well in one sense but in another sense, it seems like they just continuously keep picking the same type of players. I am not sure Dubas is ever going to be able to build a balanced roster.
Skilled offensive Russian player? Say no more.

DropTheGloves

Sep 18, 2020
Overagers flying off the board now, Gogolev can't be far behind

I really hope that's the pick here. We need some of these older kids who are closer to making the jump if for no other reason than they're cheap fill-ins during the incoming cap crunch. Gogolev has serious talent though, enough to be a middle six winger like Alex Killorn.

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
Okay Oilers if you're reading HFOil take Oskar Magnusson, Ethan Cardwell or James Hardie please.

bernie-sanders-asking-for-your-support-is-a-meme-for-the-ent_an3s.620.jpg

I am once again asking for one of Hardie, Magnusson or Cardwell.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Stone was a 6th round pick eh, neat.

For whatever reason I thought he went in the 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad