Palworld

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
I have to say the way this game's success has people melting down on Twitter is more entertaining than the game itself lol. Idk if its Nintendo fanboys or what but people are so angry over a game that obviously isn't meant to be taken seriously, its hilarious.

Reactions: Andrei79

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Played it for a few hours yesterday. Fun enough premise but feels like a game that you need to play with friends after a certain amount of hours of solo play to keep things from getting stale.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Even though this game does look like soulless survival crafting slop, I will give it a fair shake since it’s on gamepass

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Having a blast with it. Super addictive gameplay loop and the base-building is fun. Kind of hilarious that it took a $30 indie Pokemon clone to show everyone just how horrendously GameFreak has treated the franchise.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
Nintendo zealots provide top tier entertainment.

This game is fantastic.

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA

Nintendo is "investigating."
This is just them trying to tell people to stop telling them.

One guy released a Pokemon mod for Palworld and within hours received a DMCA.

If Nintendo had a problem with the game they would have axed it in development.

Reactions: Seedtype

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
What is the end game/point of it? It's definitely addicting but I'm having trouble finding something that will keep me going.

I had a great time with Grounded, but I also waited until Grounded was complete to play it so that there was an actual point to it.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Surprised more people aren't talking about this. Really fun gameplay and a great idea for a game. It's actually hilarious how Pokémon couldn't make a game with this one's success

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Surprised more people aren't talking about this. Really fun gameplay and a great idea for a game. It's actually hilarious how Pokémon couldn't make a game with this one's success
It's not surprising considering Game Freak have a poor record at reinventing themselves. They have been relying on nostalgia with remakes and pumping out as many games as possible. It makes for uninspired games that have been getting more and more bugs but people still buy them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad