P_B's Mock Draft

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
So far two for Backstrom, one each for Mueller and Brassard.

If Boston hasn't picked by 5:00 tomorrow morning (when I arrive at work), I'll award them the player who gets the most votes in this thread, and PM the next GM to pick within 12 hours.

Thanks,

P_B

:bow: :blues

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Funny, but not just on this daft thread but all of the threads and boards, a consensus top five is forming, and all basically in identical order from one through five.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Jaded-Fan said:
Funny, but not just on this daft thread but all of the threads and boards, a consensus top five is forming, and all basically in identical order from one through five.

add Mueller to the list i think you have a potential top 6. I think most teams will rate those guys top 6, then the list will start going in different ways(you have 8-9 guys who can be rated anywhere from 7-15).

It sort of sucks as an Islanders fan, having the 7th pick. I just hope 1 team goes off the board infront of us.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I will be back at about 11 pm or midnight eastern time to make Pittsburgh's second rund pick, if we have gone that far.

MattyW

Jul 28, 2005
Strong Island
Sorry getting here a little late guys:

With the 6th pick, the Blue Jackets select.....

Derrick Brassard; Center; Drummondville QMJHL

NY Islanders are on the clock.

Last edited:

MattyW

Jul 28, 2005
Strong Island
Richard_Zednik said:
We select Peter Mueller.

And as an Isles fan, I think I'd speak for the guys on our board when I say I approve that pick. We need a big, playmaking center, and if his play in the WHL playoffs is any indication, he is just what we lack.

Rise from the Ashes

Price defies corsi
Sep 13, 2005
Pointe-Claire, QC
MattyW said:
And as an Isles fan, I think I'd speak for the guys on our board when I say I approve that pick. We need a big, playmaking center, and if his play in the WHL playoffs is any indication, he is just what we lack.

a big FAST dynamic player he is. From what i saw in the WJC he is very special.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
:kings
With the 11th selection in the 2006 NHL entry draft the Los Angeles Kings are proud to select 6'1'' 183 lbs defenseman from the Ontario Hockey League's Owen Sound Attack, Bobby Sanguinetti!
:kings

Smooth skating defenseman Sanguinetti has totaled 68-14-51-65 with a -6 and 44 penalty minutes is a perfect fit for the Los Angeles Kings organization, who have a severe lack of depth at the defense position. Sanguinetti projects to be the future of the Kings at defense, a superb offensive defenseman who can also play solid defensive game.

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
:leafs
With the 13th pick in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft the Toronto Maple Leafs are pleased to select from Kladno of the Czech Republic LW Jiri Tlusty

:leafs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad