Series Talk: (P2) Los Angeles vs. (P3) San Jose

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Good luck, guys. I have a healthy respect for you all and know that neither team is the same from two years ago. I'm not expecting it to be easy.

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
Is it possible to lose in less than 4? I think that's the only way we can be embarrassed this time..

USF Shark

Zôion politikòn
Aug 19, 2005
DC Area
This is going to be a good one. Sharks will win the series unless one of those punk ass Kings players takes out a few Sharks.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Sharks in 7. Sharks go up 3-0, Kings come back and tie it, Joe Thornton scores the game winner and 4 goals in game 7 to 'Beat LA', and we see his pet rooster for the first time.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Is it possible to lose in less than 4? I think that's the only way we can be embarrassed this time..

That's why I'm not too stressed. We've hit rock bottom against the Kings. We'll either win and get revenge or we'll lose but it can't be worse than blowing a 3-0 lead.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
That's why I'm not too stressed. We've hit rock bottom against the Kings. We'll either win and get revenge or we'll lose but it can't be worse than blowing a 3-0 lead.

I'm not embarrassed that they lost to the Kings two years ago. It's just how they lost that is embarrassing. You could see the wheels starting to fall off in OT of Game 3. They were being dominated, but Marleau scored to put SJ up 3-0.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
Erik Kuhre ‏@Puckguy14 14m14 minutes ago

Sharks vs. Kings: Episode IV likely to begin Thursday. Once schedule is unveiled, #PucknologyAfterDark will be on.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Aren't we a confident board... :laugh:

Still though, I'm actually feeling very comfortable this year. I absolutely am not calling us the favourite, but no team scares me.

Reveille1984

Dec 3, 2014
Good luck guys. I hate both teams, but I have a special hate for the Kings and this is a year where I can actually see SJ taking out LA with how well they've played this year plus the extra drive from the 3-0 collapse.

See you in the second round (fingers crossed)!

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
Cfuq6DiUIAAGixP.jpg

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Aren't we a confident board... :laugh:

Still though, I'm actually feeling very comfortable this year. I absolutely am not calling us the favourite, but no team scares me.

They are #2 in the Division, we are #3. They should be favored over us. Which is exactly what I want. I love being the underdog.

Also, we are a different team than what we were 2 years back. The fact that we have not fallen apart without Vlasic since his injury mid-March is a really good sign. I am loving our depth this year at all positions.

And honestly, I am even more excited for next year with hopefully Goldobin and some other from the AHL getting NHL time.

nabbyfan

Oct 4, 2007
Santa Clarita, CA
Sharks start on Thursday at 10:30PM on CNBC...Islanders at Panthers is on CNBC starting at 8PM EST.

Hope theres some kind of plan there that Im not following.

Nice to see no back to backs...should be a great series!

This team isn't going anywhere without getting through LAK, good to bring it on in the first round. Not a gimme by any means for either team, should be a tough fought series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad