Claimed off Waivers: P.A. Parenteau (claimed by NJ)

KGL

Auston 3:16
Sep 5, 2014
Very surprising. I'd be shocked to see him make it through unclaimed.

Mad Brills*

So either barzal/beauv made the team and/or garth has a trade coming.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Guess this means some of the kids won spots?

That's the only logical explanation, but Capuano is known for his bizarre roster decisions.

The only person who would make any sense as the #1RW is Barzal, who has exclusively been playing center this training camp - to my knowledge as I haven't been keep all that much attention to it.

SLAPSHOT723

QU! Bobcats!
Jan 14, 2008
Long Island/NYC
www.nhl.com
Staple thinks he's been waived because Josh Ho-Sang made the team. Ho-Sang had a hell of a camp, but this can't be enough to warrant waiving Parenteau.

What happened to Dal Colle? Who the hell is Tito?

Dal Colle is the only one that didn't really push for a spot. That's fine, because he was never going to make it anyway, but he didn't make the decision that hard, although he had a solid camp. Tito is Anthony Beauvillier, and he tore the preseason up and maybe made the roster. He must be three years ahead of schedule.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
What happened to Dal Colle? Who the hell is Tito?

Dal Colle was sent to Bridgeport. Tito is apparently the nickname for Anthony Beauvillier (we're not sure where it came from either).

Arthur Staple thinks Ho-Sang might get that #1RW spot now.

The Isles are in mid-season form with their rosterbation.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
Yeah aside from Dal Colle, the kids looked great. Tito especially seems to have locked himself in as the type of player Cappy wants (works hahd).

That's the only logical explanation, but Capuano is known for his bizarre roster decisions.

The only person who would make any sense as the #1RW is Barzal, who has exclusively been playing center this training camp - to my knowledge as I haven't been keep all that much attention to it.

Guess they could ease Barzal in on the wing, but he looks like a natural center if I've ever seen one. Thanks for the info.

As a Rangers fan I hate seeing these kids winning jobs, but it's nice for the rivalry at least. :laugh:

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Staple thinks he's been waived because Josh Ho-Sang made the team. Ho-Sang had a hell of a camp, but this can't be enough to warrant waiving Parenteau.

Dal Colle is the only one that didn't really push for a spot. That's fine, because he was never going to make it anyway, but he didn't make the decision that hard, although he had a solid camp. Tito is Anthony Beauvillier, and he tore the preseason up and maybe made the roster. He must be three years ahead of schedule.

Thanks. You see Dal Colle making the jump next season?

Can't stand these nicknames that nobody knows the hell they are. Is it really so difficult to type out the whole damn name?

(Not directed at you)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad