SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
tuu8vqu.gif

CP31

Jun 19, 2012
Welland, ON
Hey guys Habs fan here. I just wanna say congrats to Ovi he was very deserving due to the way he put the team on his back. I have loved him his whole career (my fav forward in the NHL) and hope he keeps up this kind of play!!

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
@mikemorrealeNHL: Ovi is 8th player in League history to win the award three times, joining Gretzky, Lemieux, Clarke, Orr, Gordie, Shore and Morenz.

Halpysback*

lol wat a joke, cant even pk 5 on 3, hes no eric condra, its unfair only boston is allowed stuff

#thanksovie

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Well deserved in my opinion. He was a huge reason why this team even made it into the playoffs. And down the stretch he was easily the best player in the league.

Loving the main board meltdown though.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Its amazing how much pressure Ovie is under, He wins 3rd MVP in 5 years and a larger % of the fan base consider him a bust.

Halpysback*

hopefully mcphee uses ovechkin's higher value to trade him for erik condra and colin greening and use the freed up cap space to sign iginla.

then the only thing better than our leadership/60 would be our 5on3/60

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Loving this thread on the main boards. Keeping it civil, just responding with points....so much fun while watching UFC 161....

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I'm shocked as well and glad he won it. I thought for sure Tavares was going to get it.

I remember taking some grief for suggesting Tavares was in the talks at least. Good season, tailed off at the end. He's going to be better than I expected I think if he get's some more talent around him.

amjay13

Jan 7, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Its amazing how much pressure Ovie is under, He wins 3rd MVP in 5 years and a larger % of the fan base consider him a bust.

Agree it is just silly but I think part of it is just the high standard he set for himself. 65 goals in todays NHL is downright amazing. Ever since then he's been expected to go even higher.

Foy

Jun 6, 2006
How many Hart winners have started the season on the 4th line with Joey Crabb?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad