Pre-Game Talk: Outdoor Game Thread (January 25th)

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
I coudnt find the one that was posted because it was never stickied.. But I have suggestion to all the Ducks Fans going.. You guys be interested in tailgating?

Last edited by a moderator:

salsa man

SALSA
Nov 20, 2013
California
When they do in fact update the primary uniforms, I hope they go with a entirely new template. I'm fine with the logos, colors, etc., but I could use a new template.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Rumor has it, these will be the jerseys:

kingsBK95.JPG

4171_anaheim_mighty_d.jpg

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Barf.

(At the kings jerseys)

Ours are OK, not my favorite, don't hate it

Last edited:

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
If I could find that jersey for less than 500, I'd buy it. It's so bad it's actually cool.

To be clear, I'm talking about the wild wing jersey. The Burger King went right past so bad it's cool directly into "makes toddlers cry it's so ugly" territory.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
That would be awesome if it were those jerseys, but sadly the nhl really likes money so they will make a brand new one cuz try know we will but them

rollingdux

Jun 2, 2012
So Cal
twitter.com
Saw a design for both King's and Ducks' jersey, can't remember where right now. They fit both jersey's description and with the teaser LA posted i could see those leaks being legit. LA's was primarily grey/silver and back to the crown logo. Ducks one had lots of orange but toned down because of white as 2nd color, simple design & lines & that chrome logo. So if that's it or close to it I like it.

Will post link if I find it.

Last edited:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Saw a design for both King's and Ducks' jersey, can't remember where right now. They fit both jersey's description and with the teaser LA posted i could see those leaks being legit. So if that's it or close to it I like it. Lot of orange but simple design & lines & that chrome logo.

finditfinditfinditfinditfinditfinditfinditfinditfindit :) :laugh:

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Saw a design for both King's and Ducks' jersey, can't remember where right now. They fit both jersey's description and with the teaser LA posted i could see those leaks being legit. LA's was primarily grey/silver and back to the crown logo. Ducks one had lots of orange but toned down because of white as 2nd color, simple design & lines & that chrome logo. So if that's it or close to it I like it.

The NHL arena posted it on Facebook today based on what they heard the jerseys might be. I can't get the picture to work on my phone but here is the page.
http://thenhlarena.com/topic/346682-preview-kings-–-ducks-stadium-series-jerseys/

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I will need to see it in person. My first impression is that they just smacked the Ducks logo on something the Flyers rejected 30 years ago. Not really excited by anything other than it having laces.

Last edited:

Ducksgo*

I will need to see it in person. Mt first impression is that they just smacked the Ducks logo on something the Flyers rejected 30 years ago. Not really excited by anything other than it having laces.

Pretty much.... They HAVE to have been more creative than that. Just
Look at our 3rds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad