Out of Town - Washington Capitals Stanley Cup Champions! Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Ill always appreciate these washington pittsburgh playoff series, hits been great hockey by all time great players right before our eyes

feel bad ovechkin has to come out on the wrong side everytime but... penguins are that good..

And how about vegas, they scored 7 goals all last series, now its round 2 and theyve already matched it in 1 game.. theyre already growing

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Ill always appreciate these washington pittsburgh playoff series, hits been great hockey by all time great players right before our eyes

feel bad ovechkin has to come out on the wrong side everytime but... penguins are that good..

And how about vegas, they scored 7 goals all last series, now its round 2 and theyve already matched it in 1 game.. theyre already growing
It's just one game and the Pens were lucky to come out on top.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Fleury has been doing nothing but changing my opinion about him.. hard not to like the guy and to see the situation that happened to him and instead of being cast off on a sucky team....they are doing THIS?

Another playoff shutout for fleury?? jesus thats 3 alone this year....

This team is just crazy McPhee is a genius...

My wife likes Fleury . Has him in the pool. She currently sits in first place. Her team full of Knights and Pens. While I took Jets and Bruins.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
SAN Jose and the kings aren’t the preds or jets
Too much talent on those 2. I could be wrong but I can’t see them beating those 2

Of course you could be wrong. :laugh:

3 shut out in 5 games.

They could win Cup. I would say they are quickly becoming favorites.

Last edited:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Vegas winning is great and not so great. You will hear how ATTITUDE was just determining in them winning the Cup. Obviously not putting everyting in context, forgetting that Fleury is playing 1000 times like Price is, forgetting that there's at least half of that Vegas team that would be better than our players, forgetting that the whole I've been rejected so let's proove how great we are is bigger than everything else.......and clearly forgetting that this is probably the last time that this will ever happen, that it's the norm, that every team that have won have been build the way they should etc.....But nope....you will hear about Vegas and their attitude. Which means....a lot more years to come of being bad. Till we find another GM. But the story in itself, without thinking Habs, is just perfect.

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
Vegas winning is great and not so great. You will hear how ATTITUDE was just determining in them winning the Cup. Obviously not putting everyting in context, forgetting that Fleury is playing 1000 times like Price is, forgetting that there's at least half of that Vegas team that would be better than our players, forgetting that the whole I've been rejected so let's proove how great we are is bigger than everything else.......and clearly forgetting that this is probably the last time that this will ever happen, that it's the norm, that every team that have won have been build the way they should etc.....But nope....you will hear about Vegas and their attitude. Which means....a lot more years to come of being bad. Till we find another GM. But the story in itself, without thinking Habs, is just perfect.
Not sure I like your attitude. :)

Reactions: Whitesnake

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Just wondering.....how come no other GM were listening to Hextall press conference? How the heck was he able to say as much as he did? :sarcasm:

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
This Summer, we'll hear that Vegas had been using cheats all along. Man, EAGames have been trying to kill those cheats for so long. How could Vegas get away with it? I bet they hacked the San Jose controllers on Tuch's goal

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal

It's actually majorly embarrassing for MB although the man is too dense to realize it.

Vegas is a team made up of rejects, top to bottom, from GM to coach to all their players. And somehow, this team of leftovers managed to do EVERYTHING better than all of MB's carefully curated group crafted over 6 years in his vision. In one day, Vegas managed to build a better team than Marc Bergevin's entire career's work combined.

Vegas has better forwards. Better defense. Better coaching. Better character. Better attitude.

They have a legit center. A 40 goal center. Something so far out of the realm of what MB is capable of imagining it's like we are comparing different sports.

Watching this team should feel like multiple punches to the stomach for Bergevin and yet I guarantee you he thinks that we are just a few bad bounces away from the same kind of results. Because this man DOES NOT UNDERSTAND HOCKEY.

You know when you read someone say "I could do better than him" and you kind of laugh at how silly it is? Well I am 100% sincere in my belief that I could do better than Marc Bergevin. That's not a joke. And that's not a testament to my ability or anything like that. It's just that he is THAT BAD.

HE IS THAT STUPID.

EVEN WAFFLEDAVE IS BETTER. f***ING WAFFLEDAVE.

Istvan

Nov 17, 2003
SoCal
Visit site
I wonder if Molson and MB have noticed that Subban, Emelin, Barberio, Andrighetto, Plekanec, Eller, Morrow have contributed during the playoffs. Subban is a Norris candidate. Markov contributes to Gargarin Cup win. Radulov did quite well in Dallas! Yeah, let's give this stellar hockey mind another 6 years to demonstrate his genius. BUT he does speak French/it's 2018. I need break from this absurd good old boys club. Multiple expletives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad