Out of Town Thread: (Subtitle TBD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSSLYNX

Jul 27, 2009
Yea.. Giroux is not done
But he was so done this June, July and August. No way Habs would touch him even for free. 9 pts in 6 games. Same total as Drouin+ Max+ Chucky + Hudon + Danault+ Shaw. Playing on a line centered by Couturier the 3C with no upside... 7 pts.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
But he was so done this June, July and August. No way Habs would touch him even for free. 9 pts in 6 games. Same total as Drouin+ Max+ Chucky + Hudon + Danault+ Shaw. Playing on a line centered by Couturier the 3C with no upside... 7 pts.
^ forms an opinion after 6 games. :rolleyes:

MSSLYNX

Jul 27, 2009
^ forms an opinion after 6 games. :rolleyes:
Listened to TSN690 a few hours today and this is exactly what hosts, guests and callers did all day. They gave their opinion on the club's start. After 6 games. All psychos? But Mete is already top 4 after same number of games.

How many games will be enough to make an educated evaluation? 81?

There was a nearly daily trade offer thread all summer for Giroux to the Habs. Not one started by a Philly fan. I'd say 90% of Habs fans had 0 interest in this washed up expensive anchor. Giroux was not going there anyway but oddly enough there is no such thread now that Giroux shows new life. Isnt that curious? They moved on to Tavares...

Reactions: Isaac Nootin

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I hate this so much, The Leafs are a fun team to watch and are relevant again.

4 goals in 1 period. It would probably take us 2 weeks of grinding it out to be able to score this many goals.

Reactions: Lilou

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
I hate this so much, The Leafs are a fun team to watch and are relevant again.

4 goals in 1 period. It would probably take us 2 weeks of grinding it out to be able to score this many goals.

Guys! We are the Leafs and Habs, both of us are relevant and amazing! No matter what records we have, we are hockey! I hope only for positive games and hopefully playoff hockey between our teams!

Cheers!

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Guys! We are the Leafs and Habs, both of us are relevant and amazing! No matter what records we have, we are hockey! I hope only for positive games and hopefully playoff hockey between our teams!

Cheers!

Like the Leafs post-lockout, we’re entering a 10 - 15 years of irrelevancy.

During that time, unlike the Habs when they had up and coming talent, your team’s likely going to win a cup or two.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008

Cheers!

Lol playoffs, we can dream...

(0:54)

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
Like the Leafs post-lockout, we’re entering a 10 - 15 years of irrelevancy.

During that time, unlike the Habs when they had up and coming talent, your team’s likely going to win a cup or two.

Every team has a period of boom and bust, however I don't view the Habs as all that bad. Some very good pieces, and a partial rebuild may help. I don't love seeing Price, Alzner, Shaw with those contracts, wish they were moved already (even if Price is unreal) Rads is better gone, but if you could trade a few of those guys above for futures, plus a few good drafts, it could be ok.

When we were bad...... It was dark times boys! Haha we had no choice but to completely tear down. One thing I do know, Habs can never be irrelevant! Plus I love hating and respecting you all at the same time!

Reactions: the

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Weren't you the one that didn't want Giroux in the summer?

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
Man would I love to sucker Marner out of Toronto for Weber.

I would hate you! Lol but Weber is a great dman! Not that you don't already know, but man you guys could have had Mcdonagh, Subban, Sergachev, Mete etc. I mean maybe you are not in the position to draft all if you keep some, but I would have killed a man in Toronto for a few more elite pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad