Injury Report: Out of Town Thread Part XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Re-posted from the previous thread... Cause you know, it's the Leafs and it's fun to watch them pick each other apart

Leafs Tavares out minimum of 2 weeks with a broken finger.

4-3-1 with a healthy roster.

Next two weeks...
- On the road against the Bruins (Oct 19th)
- Back to back games against the Blue Jackets and Bruins (Oct 21/22)
- Back to back games against the Sharks and Habs (Oct 25/26)
- Home against the Caps (Oct 29th)

* 3 night break and they re evaluate Tavares. Then on the road against the Flyers (Nov 2nd).

Reactions: Runner77

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Just saw the news that Tavares is out for a minimum of 2 weeks. Sucks to see players get hurt. I was kinda expecting his injury to be something like a lower body injury when I first saw the report since he looks quite slow to start this season and figured he might be injured.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Just saw the news that Tavares is out for a minimum of 2 weeks. Sucks to see players get hurt. I was kinda expecting his injury to be something like a lower body injury when I first saw the report since he looks quite slow to start this season and figured he might be injured.
It's not just you, I saw the same thing.The game is becoming so fast that it's not hard to pick out the guys that are of average NHL speed. While we are talking about the Leafs, I see paper tigers and yes I know it's October, plenty of skill but low on heart, adversity crumples them.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Oh no, but he’s Johnny Toronto! :sarcasm:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
It's not just you, I saw the same thing.The game is becoming so fast that it's not hard to pick out the guys that are of average NHL speed. While we are talking about the Leafs, I see paper tigers and yes I know it's October, plenty of skill but low on heart, adversity crumples them.

Yeah he was never a great skater but he looks even slower than normal to start the season this year for some reason.

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
How many goals do you think Neal will score this season? He's already at 8, one more than his total last season!

Meanwhile, Lucic... cough

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
How many goals do you think Neal will score this season? He's already at 8, one more than his total last season!

that's goona go down as one of the worst ever trades...how Calgary mishandled the real deal Neal .

What will be great is if Edmonton vs Calgary meet in playoffs...lol...

Reactions: c3z4r and jaffy27

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
So are the Rangers still tanking ?

what’s up with that master plan??

And I thought Jersey was suppose to be so much better than us?

Same with Philly and their barrage of up and coming prospects!!

cant wait to see the Leafs lose in the 1st round to the Bees again.....Shanaplan working to a tee!!!!!

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018

I thought the Flames would struggle this year and not making it to the playoffs. I didn't even know they made a rockad with Neal and Lucic.

Reactions: jaffy27

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
I watched the Bruins game, decent enough but the Bruins were a bit lucky to tie it in the end, the Bolts were the better team over 3 periods although Bruins could have won it in extra time The only drawback is that I had to listen to Jack Edwards, the most honest and objective commentator in the world :)

Reactions: jaffy27

Deluded Puck

Jun 17, 2013
London, UK
So are the Rangers still tanking ?

what’s up with that master plan??

And I thought Jersey was suppose to be so much better than us?

Same with Philly and their barrage of up and coming prospects!!

cant wait to see the Leafs lose in the 1st round to the Bees again.....Shanaplan working to a tee!!!!!
You’re so shameless it’s hilarious.

Reactions: Miller Time

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009

Since the beginning of 2019 :

Canadiens de Montréal
48pj / 25-18-5 / 55 pts

Maple Leafs de Toronto
51pj / 24-20-7 / 55 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad