HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Take that won't be popular but....Mad props to Boston. Team that had the regular season they had while frankly EVERYBODY thought that the loss of Bergeron would mean they'd be a lottery team. And frankly, welcome to the realisation that Jeremy Swayman is a top 3 goalie in the NHL. Shouldn't have to part the job with Ullmark next year......

But as a Habs fan.....just the perfect scenario....Leafs lost 1st, Bruins loss 2nd....Every leaf and bruins fan would think the same way for us as well.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Boston's window has been SLAMMED shut. Feels great.
I doubt it, they are old but if anything this series showed us that they can hang with the best of them. Dirty Bruins somehow always figure out a way to keep their window open when it’s about to close.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chili

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Take that won't be popular but....Mad props to Boston. Team that had the regular season they had while frankly EVERYBODY thought that the loss of Bergeron would mean they'd be a lottery team. And frankly, welcome to the realisation that Jeremy Swayman is a top 3 goalie in the NHL. Shouldn't have to part the job with Ullmark next year......

But as a Habs fan.....just the perfect scenario....Leafs lost 1st, Bruins loss 2nd....Every leaf and bruins fan would think the same way for us as well.

I was cheering for the Bruins this round because they were the underdogs, but tonight I am glad they got eliminated.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
And frankly, welcome to the realisation that Jeremy Swayman is a top 3 goalie in the NHL.
1715997708042.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad