HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Think thats domino one falling in TO.

Gotta think the Shanaplan will make some core changes as you can only fail so much, fire a coach and make a core roster change before you yourself is considered the problem

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Think thats domino one falling in TO.

Gotta think the Shanaplan will make some core changes as you can only fail so much, fire a coach and make a core roster change before you yourself is considered the problem
They need defense and goaltending plus trying to get Matthews to care come playoff time, it seems like a tall order for one offseason. I don't understand why anyone ever saw them as contenders.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
With what ? Maybe Bennett ?

Kreider isn't super tough, but Florida is just a mirage. That team isn't super tough, or anything, they just all jump in so it's a 10 man hug fest.

They let their "heavyweight" go with Anderson and he fed that guy. Anderson and Xhekaj could feed that entire team
Ten man slugfest sounds good to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Habs10Habs

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I don’t think he was intentionally sabotaging us but MB’s summer that year was perplexing AF and felt like an intentional FU. I can’t believe he was completely unaware of the Price and Weber situation and must had some inkling that things were serious with them. Losing your #2 center in PD and let’s just say their #3 in KK. Tying up money and term to Armia and Hoffman with thank you money given to Gally the year prior… like WTH was his plan?

Bergy's contract being up at the end of that season was a red flag. Clearly he didn't seem too concerned with a long term plan knowing he might not be around for it.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Just joining... what's happening? Did Yoel score? Bruins like a venereal decease... just won't go away.

Oh look... the rat is back (which all of you already knew)

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Dirty Bruins potentially 1 goal away from bringing this series to game 7. A lot of people slept on them but they are proving to be a much better team then expected.

I still believe Florida will win this tonight but Boston are putting up a good fight and are going the distance.

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
Bruins scored with less then a minute to play in the first period. Zacha was sent in on a breakaway and he went forward/backhand top cheese for a beauty.

Florida tied it mid second. Scrambley play by the Bruins defensively (unusual for them) and Lundell fired it in from the slot.

Even game, Bruins have missed good chances, Florida has hit about three posts.

Anybody's game right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad